Period

a/n Y/F/S = your favorite snack(s) Y/F/D = your favorite drink(s) and Y/F/M = your favorite movie(s)

"Love"

"Shhhh. I'm tryna sleep."

"But love yo-"

"Harry shhhhh"

"You started your period."

I abruptly jumped up and threw the covers off me to reveal a giant deep red spot staining to white sheets.

"OMG!" I exclaimed frantically running towards the bathroom to take care if myself locking the door behind me.

"Love c'mon open the door. Please." Harry begged wiggling the door knob.

"H-Harry I'm so sorry. I'll pay for new bed sheets." I said silently crying due to embarrassment.

"No no it's fine love just open the door." Harry reassured still rattling the door knob. Suddenly the sound stopped.

"Harry?" I questioned walking out the bathroom finally finishing up in the bathroom. "He probably hates me." I mumbled.

I changed the bloody sheets, threw them in the washer on high, on put on new sheets, which were a pain in the ass to do, and put on some Adventure Time .

* time skip brought to you by medicine*

"Y/N?"

"Upstairs."

"Sorry i left so soon without telling you . I went to go get you some things" He explains holding up two big grocery bags.

"Aww thanks babe." I sat up as he dumps the bags on the bed.

"I bought you chocolate, pads, tampons, Y/F/S, Y/F/D, advil, a heating pad, and Y/F/M.

At this point I was full on crying.

"What's wrong did I forget something? Did i get something you don't like? 'Cause I'll go back." Harry frantically questions.

"No no it's perfect. You're just soooo good to me. God why do you have to be so perfect?"

"Sorry??"

"Uhh don't apologize just come cuddle me."

"Ok love."

"I love you Harry"

"Love u more Y/N."

❤Savannah