Crushed[1]

Warning⚠ Smut

a/n the smut at the end is mostly inspired by ThePurpleHeather and kendravictoria15 Go check out there imagines.

Crushed.

Feeling overwhelmingly disappointed or embarrassed.

Crushed.

That's how I felt. What did I do to deserve this? But first, let me take you back to where it all started.

Harry Styles. Every girls dream. Talented, sexy, funny, humble, caring, narcissistic. Everything you would want in a man. And I got to call him my boyfriend.

It Friday night, and I was currently getting ready for Harry and I's three year anniversary dinner. I had no idea where he was taking me, claiming he wanted it to be a surprise.

"Are you ready yet babe?" Harry yelled from downstairs.

"Yeah almost. Hold on."

I was wearing a mid-length white dress. My hair was in its natrual state, big, curly afro, and my makeup was on point.

Outfit, hair, and makeup.

I walked down the stairs slowly, revealing my outfit

"Wow. Ju-just wow. You look amazing Y/N." Harry complimented.

"Thank you. You don't look to bad yourself." Harry had a playful look of hurt on his face. "You know I'm just messing, you look handsome."

"Thanks babe. Well, shall we go." Harry said handing out his hand towards mine.

"We shall." I respond grabbing his hand.

"But first." Harry interrupted. "You need to put this on." Harry handed me a blindfold.

"Really Harry a blindfold. Why can't you just tell me where we're going?" I whine.

"Because it'll ruin the surprise. Now c'mon put it on."

After I put on the blindfold, Harry helped me walk to the car.

*

*

*

"Are we there yet?" I asked for the umpteenth time.

"Y/N you've been asking that all night. But yeah we're finally here." Harry said.

Harry came around to my car door, and helped me out.

"You can now take off your blindfold."

I couldn't believe my eyes. We were at La Pier, the fanciest restaurant in LA. I had only been here once, it was actually the time when Harry and I first met. It was always booked and very hard to get a table. Like you'd have to call a weeks ahead to get a reservation.