His girlfriend hates you [3]

The sun's rays blinded you as you slowly began waking up. You were about to move when you felt arms around your waist, that held a tight grip.

You looked over to see a naked, sleeping Harry next to you. You checked under the covers, and yep, you were naked as well.

'What the hell have we done.' You thought.

You smacked his face, causing him to immediately wake up.

"Owww damn." Harry said rubbing his cheeck. "You couldn't have just woken me up normally?"

"No I could've, but then what would be the fun in that?" You responded.

"No but in all seriousness you need to leave. Like now"

"Yeah you're right I should. She's probably wondering where the hell I am." Harry said putting back on his clothes.

"Did you even tell her whereyou were going?" You asked putting on your robe.

"No, she was already asleep when I left. Hopefully she still is by the time I get back." Harry grabbed his phone and made sure he wasn't leaving anything behind

"Well it's eight so you might have some time."

"I'm sorry Y/N this isn't how I planned the night to end." He truned to face you once he was out the door.

"Hey Harry it's fine don't worry about it. Just hurry up and leave beforw someone sees you here." You peek into the hallway to see no one there.

*one week later*

It was finally the day Harry and Camille were getting married. It was so extravagant.

The venue was a ballroom, there was a big crystal chandelier in the middle of the ceiling. Each table had a bueatiful candal set in the middle, with fine china as the plates.

The colors of the wedding were white and gold. The table clothes were a silk-like gold, the wall were covered in white decorations, it was just really ethereal.

You could time the put a lot of thought, time, money, and effort into this.

All of a sudden the pianist started playing the signature song. Here comes the bride.

One by one, a bridesmaid and and groomsmam walked arm and arm down the aisle. The bestman and the maid of honor walked out last before Camille did.

Gasps could be heard as she began to walk down the aisle. Her dress was out of this world.

The train of the dress seemed to be about two feet long, the top part was made out of a lace material, the veil was covering her whole face, and on the too of her head was a mini crown.

She held the biggest smile I've ever seen. Harry on the other hand, wasn't the same.

Although he wore a smile on his face, I could tell something was off. He was an open book that I could read very well. He seemed kind of regretful. But maybe he was just nervous.

You zoned in and out after the met each other, finally tuning all the way in when they were to say the 'I dos.'

"Camille Chrystal Rowe, do you take Harry Edward Styles to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked.

"I do." Camille responded.

"And Harry Edward Styles, do you take Camille Chrystal Rowe to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Harry stayed quiet and looked at me before looking back at the priest and Camille.

"I'm sorry b-but I can't."

Shocked ran through everyone, including you, as he said that.

"Wh-what?" Camille asked voice breaking and heart breaking.

Harry pulled away from her and ran over to you.

"Follow me, I need to talk to you." He whispered in your ear, people now look towards y'all.

Before you could say anything, Harry pulled you with him to a secluded area.

"What the fuck was that Harry?" You wisper-yelled, yanking your hand back in anger.

"I-I can't marry her Y/N. I have feelings for you." Harry admitted.

You stood there in shook. He has feelings for me?

You've always had a little crush on Harry and have wanted to date him. Every since you guys were little, you've found him attractive.

But this is not how you wanted it. You never imagined him confessing his love for you after he rejected his fiance at the altar.

"What the fu- Harry are you serious right now? You said the same shit when you were drunk." You asked.

"That's the thing, I meant what I said. I have feelings for you." Harry reached out and grabbed your hands.

'No no no. This can't be happening right now.' You thought. 'I must be dreaming'

"Harry I don't know if it's the alcohol that's still in your system, but this-" You pointed between the two of you. "Was a mistake ok. I shouldn't have fucked you. Hell I shouldn't have let you in my goddamn hotel room." You said backing up. You turned around and there stood a miserable looking Camille.

"I-is it true?" Camille asked.

"What is?" Harry asked.

"THAT YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH HER AND YOU HAD SEX WITH HER." Camille yelled, tears running down her face.

You finally took a good look at her.
She looked horrible. Mascara running down her face, eyes red and slighty swollen from crying, dress wrinkled up with some dirt on it from walked over to where we were.

"Y-yes." Harry stuttered.

Camille walked over to him and slapped the shit out of him.

"HOW COULD YOU. AFTER ALL I'VE DONE, ALL WE'VE BEEN THOUGH. YOU CHEATING BASTARD. THIS IS WHY I NEVRR WANTED YOU TO HANG OUT WITH THAT SKANK ANYWAYS." She screamed in his face.

'Skank? I don't know who the hell she calling a skank, but it isn't me.' You thought.

"Can you try to keep it down Camille? You're drawing attention to us." Harry asked.

"NO HARRY I WON'T KEEP IT DOWN. AND AS FOR YOU" She turned around and started heading towards you, getting in your face.

"YOU FUCKING HOME WREAKER HOW COULD YOU. YOU KNEW HE WAS GETTING MARRIED YET YOU STILL FUCKED HIM."

"First of all back up. Second of all, yeah I did have sex with him, but I regret it ok. We were drunk and not in the right state of mind." You explained.

"NOT IN THE RIGHT STATE OF MIND MY ASS. HARRY YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M DONE. SO DON'T CALL ME, TEXT ME, NOTHING. YOU TWO ASSHOLES CLEARLY DESERVE EACH OTHER." Camille shouted storming off.

Shit. What's gonna happem now?

a/n this was trash I have no idea where this series was going I just wanted to get these parts out.

Savannah