Styles Co.[1]

Your heels click-clacked as you walked across the newly waxed, marble floor. Sounds of conversation, phones ringing, and office supplies being used surrounded you as you made your way to your bosses office.

You could feel some of the intense glares coming from your jealous, lonely, and desperate co-workers, but you didn't care you were used to them by now.

You worked as a personal assistant for Harry Styles, one of the utmost, highest respected business man in the game. He was an extremely charming, smart, and cheeky guy. All the women wanted him, the men wanted to be him, and competitors wished to beat him.

Getting the job was extremely hard and a competitive game, but you somehow managed to win it.

You used to work as bunny, also know as a waitress, at a place called the Hole in the Wall. It was literally a little hole in the wall where people came there to drink, gamble, do drugs, and make shady business deals.

Although it paid good money, you've never liked the job. The constant smell of smoke and alcohol, watching people fall into addiction overtime, seeing married men cheating on their wives, and the single ones assaulting the waitress. It all made your skin crawl.

At times it was too much, but you stayed cause you needed the money for college. Eating ramen noodles all day, lounging on the couch, and having breakdowns about where you were going in life wasn't really your forte.

The way you even got started was through your friend. She went from Payless shoes to Prada. Walmart clothes to Gucci. You obviously got curious and that's when she introduced you to the manager.

You were working there for about a year and a half before you finally met Harry.

||Flashback||

Today was not your day. For starters, you had been late to work since your car broke down. Then due to it being spring, the pollen triggered your allergies, and the constant smoke filled workplace didn't help. And now you had to work an overtime shift till five a.m. since a bunny called in sick for work.

What put the cherry on top was that you had to serve a meeting with twenty people by yourself.

"Y/N where the hell are those drinks? I've got twenty impatient men waiting in there. Hurry the fuck up." Your boss, Rico, roared.

"O-ok. C-coming right up." You stuttered, fumbling to get the stray steady.

You beelined towards the room, careful not to spill the drinks. You knocked before entering the room, you always did. Last time you forgot, you got slapped and were almost fired. Thankfully Rico was feeling merciful that day.

"Come in." You hear, the voice faint through the door.

Creeking sounds could be heard as the door slowly widened. Everyone looked in your direction. Some annoyed you came, some happy to see you with their drinks, and some hungrily eyeing you up and down.

The bunnies uniforms looked like they were from Party City. Instead of the classic, professional clothes, you were forced to wear short a black and white dress that barely covered your ass, fishnet stockings, six-inch heels, a white ribbon around your neck, and white fishnet gloves. The oufit mostly resembled a french maid uniform.

"Finally," a man groaned, "The beers are finally here."

You walked over the place the tray in the middle of the coffee table, when you felt a harsh smack on your ass. The sudden jolt that burst through your body caused the tray to tip over and spill all over the main business man's, Axel Kenzo, white suit.