Kiwi

a/n Y/D/N = your daughter's name

"She said 'I'm having your baby, it's none of your business'"

"Ahh."

I woke up from a sudden jolt of pain from my lower abdomen and back. After a few minutes the pain ceased. I looked over at the night stand to see the clock read 3:45 A.M. Soon the pain came back, this time longer and more painful.

"Aaahhhh. Harry. Harry wake up." I screamed frantically shaking Harry so he can wake up.

"Eh. Huhhh. What do you need love? Can't it wait 'till the morning?" Harry asked still have asleep not realizing what's going on.

"No Harry it can't wait. I'm having your baby, and if you don't hurry up and get me to the hospital I'm going to have your baby right here right noooowww." I screech as the contractions get more and more intense.

"O-oh shit." Harry jumped up running to get the baby bag.

"Ha ha uhhhh. HARRY HURRY THE FUCK UP." i cried ready for this baby to be out of me.

"I'm coming, Im coming.😏"

Harry then put on my slides, helped me off the bed, and carried me to the car.

"Breathe. Breathe in breathe out breathe in breathe out. Babe, it's going to be okay. You're going to get through this ok you're strong. Baby Styles is finally coming." Harry softly said trying to calm me down while we sped to the hospital.

"Can you turn on the radio or something?"I asked hoping that the music would distract me.

"Sure thing babe." Harry says turning on a station.

"-It's getting crazy, I think I'm losing it, I think I'm losing it-"

"Hehe how ironic I sarcastically said switching the channel.

"Heyyy. Why'd you change the channel. I like that song." Harry complained.

"Cause I don't wanna listen to it. Now could could please focus on quickly and safely taking me to the hospital so I can deliver this damn baby." I demanded.

"Ok geezz." Harry said defensively. "Who pissed in your cereal?" He whispered under his breath.

I glare at him. "You ain't slick I heard thaaaattt." I say as another contraction kicks in.

*time skip to the hospital brought to you by a kiwi*

"I'm gonna get see if they can get you a wheelchair to wheel you in." Harry explained running in the hospital.

A few minutes later Harry and some nurses came out with a wheelchair.

"Hey miss. I'm nurse Tasha. I'm just gonna lift you by the arms."

"WooOow." I scream feeling I'm about to fall.

"Don't worry we got you."

As I sat in the wheelchair another contraction hit like a wave. Everytime becoming more frequent and more painful.

"Let's hurry up and get her to the delivery room." Nurse Tasha stated.

* time skip to the delivery room*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." I screeched pushing as hard as I can.

"I'M NEVER FUCKING YOU AGAIN HARRY STYLES." I screamed squeezing the shit out of his hand.

"Ah babe. babe. my hand"Harry said groaning.

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CAARRRREE?"

"you're doing great Mrs. Styles just one more biiiiiiiiig push."

"AHHHHHHHHHH."

All of a sudden the pain ceased as the baby finally out of me. Yet something was wrong. The baby wasn't crying.

H-Harry why isn't she crying?" I frantically asked anxiety kicking in.

"Shhhh. Don't worry baby she's s fighter."

After he said that she started crying.

"Dad, you wanna cut the umbilical cord?" The doctor asked.

"Yeah." Harry said letting go of my hand walking towards the doctor to cut the umbilical cord.

After he did that the doctors took the baby to the NICU.

*time skip to the baby being back from the NICU*

"She's beautiful." I say tearing up while holding her.

"I know right. What are we gonna name her?

"How about Y/D/N."

"Yeah Y/D/N I like that. Can I hold her." He asked nervous told hold her.

"Yeah sure here you go."

As soon as I pull her away from me she starts crying.

"H-hey It's all right it's just me your daddy." Harry cooed comforting her.

She soon started to calm down and lean into his touch. After a while she fell asleep.

"She's sooo beautiful." Harry says mesmerized by our baby.

"Yeah I know.".

Thank you Y/N for giving me the best "gift I could ever ask for. I love you."

"And I you." I say back soon drifting off to sleep from exhaustion.

"She said 'I'm having your baby, it's none of your business"'

a/n What would you name your child if you had one?

Savannah