Crushed[2]

Nononononononononononononono.

This CAN'T be happening.

Four months ago

Harry has been acting really strange lately. He had been staying out late, ignoring me, hiding his phone everytime he got a call or text. He even changed his password. It's not like I don't trust him or anything, but he never, and I mean never, changed his password since we've been dating.

I mean the last time Harry was so distant it turned out to be nothing. That was when he was casted as Alex in Dunkirk. But this time. This time feels different. Like the bad different.

"Y/N Y/N. Y/N." Harry said bringing me out of my trance.

"Huh?" I asked.

"We- we um- we need to tall." Harry said gravely. Ut oh. The 'we need to talk' has never been a good sign.

"About what?" I gulped fidgeting with my fingers.

"About us." Harry said sitting next to me on the edge of the bed.

"What about us? I-I don't get it." I stuttered hoping my brain was overreacting, and what I thought was gonna happen wasn't.

"I-I think we should break up." Harry spoke deadly.

Pain.

physical suffering or discomfort caused by illness or injury.

Pain.

You know that moment when you feel time stop and the world crashing down on you? Like when you get to class and find out you left your homework at home, or like when your mom comes home and you forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer. It's like that but 100x worse.

"Wh-why" I questioned breathy. "Why do you wanna breakup?"

"I-it's just that I think we should see other people y'know. I'm not ready to settle down yet. With my music career still taking off and everything, I just don't have time for commitment." Harry explained.

"Really Harry I- it just doesn't make since. Ok so you want to call of the engagement. Fine, that's fine. But you don't have to breakup with me, unless there's someone else." I trailed off thinking of the possibility of that.

Silence. Nothing but silence.

Maybe that's why he was out late, avoiding me, hiding shit. Maybe it was because he was cheating on me. But that's not the case. Right? I mean Harry would never do that to me. Right?

Harry fell silent once I asked that question. Maybe he didn't hear me good enough.

"Hellooooooooooooo. Earth to Harry. I said are you seeing someone else?" I repeated.

Silence again.

"Tuh. Wow. I can't believe you. You know what Harry? Fuck you." I said yanking off my engagement ring, throwing it at him."

"Y/N I-"

"No." I interrupted. "Don't talk to me."

"Y/N just listen to me please-" Harry begged getting up, trying to hug me.

"Don't you dare fucking touch me." I growl heading to the closet.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Harry asked standing over watching me.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Leaving your sorry ass." I said stuffing random clothes into suitcases. I packed up all I could and started to head out.

"Where are you going?" Harry rushed after me.

"None of your business. I'll be back tomorrow to get the rest of my stuff." I walked out of that door, never looking back.