NSFW alphabet

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

After sex, the man is a mother fucking cuddle bug!!! Since he's taller than you (if he's not then my b) it would make sense for him to be the big spoon, but he just absolutely loves it when you cuddle him. Especially if it's one on the nights you're a dom. Will trace light circles across your arms and leave light kisses on your neck and lips until you fall asleep, him falling not to long after that. He's a fighting sleeper however. Like you'll be sleeping peacefully then all of a sudden he'll kick you or punch you. He even one time almost suffocated you because he was ontop of you.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partners)

I don't know why but I just see Harry as a boob man. Like he's just in love with them whether they're big or small. Lays on them when y'all are cuddling just to hear your heartbeat. Definitely enjoys partaking in activities like boob jobs, motorboats, boob love bites, and boob suckling.

You are infatuated with his abs. Especially when he's just stepped out the shower and the water is still dripping down his chest onto the towel wrapped around his waist. It gets you every time.

During aftercare or when you're just cuddling, you love to trace the tattoos on his abs, especially the butterfly one.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm disgusted with myself)

Depending on what position y'all are in he'll cum on your tummy, back, or boobs. The only way he'll ever cum in you is if you're giving him a blow job.
Although he is good with children and loves them, he's not ready for one of his own and neither are you.

D = Dirty secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Lowkey has wanted you to peg him for the longest, but afraid of what you would think/say. Surprised you were actually willing to try it after he mentioned it.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing)

We all know Harry had a lot of exs so yeah trust me he knows what he's doing. Defiantly the type of man that knows where the clit is.

F = Favorite position (This goes without saying)

Loves when you're riding him. Loves watching your boobs bounce, and will definitely play with then while you're on top of him. You put the work in while he lays there and enjoys it.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

Not too humorous and not too serious. He's like Goldilocks, right in the middle. He'll either can be super giddy and smiley, or stone cold serious. It all depends on the mood.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

I just have a feeling that he's completely bald down there. Maybe a little stubble but that's all.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment romantic aspect...)

Oh my gosh this man is the most romantic person ever. Is a total blushy boy when it comes to sex. So giddy and happy to be sharing this moment with you. Leaves a trail of hickeys everywhere, stops to tell you how much he loves you and how beautiful you are to him, and will stop again just to make sure you're okay with what he's doing. His strokes are long, slow, and loving with him whispering how lucky he is to have you. Spends extra time on your most sensitive areas whispering, "Fuck, you just do understand much I need you love." Voice becomes so low and raspy.

J = Jack off (Masturbation headcannon)

If he's on tour then y'all will have cyber sex on facetime. Other than that, he doesn't really feel the need to.