Your family hates him

a/n Y/D/N = your dad's Y/M/N = your mom's name Y/C/N = your. Cousin's name and Y/U/N = your uncle's name.

"Harry calm down" I said getting out the sodas and waters out the trunk.

"But what if they don't like me?" he questioned while biting the skin around his nails.

"Don't just stand there help me" I blurted out struggling to lift the water. "Plus if they hate you they'll have to get over it 'cause I ain't leavin' you" I declared staring into his eyes.

"You know what you're right, but did you atleast tell them I'm white?"

"..."

"Y/N!" Harry exclaimed.

"What? It shouldn't matter, all that matters is that you treat me right. Can you ring the door bell please?"

*ding dong*

"Y/N you finally made, started thinkin' you weren't gonna show." Y/M/N said bringing he into a loving embrace leaving Harry standing there awkwardly. "And who is this?" Y/M/N asked slightly mean muggin' him.

"I'm Harry Mrs. Y/L/N, Y/N's boyfriend" Harry introduced sticking ou his hand.

"Oh." Y/M/N said looking at Harry's hand disappointment laced in her voice. "Well um... Come in."

I glared at my mom as Harry walked in first, but she just returned the glare harder.

"Where should we put the drinks mom?"

"Uh next to the cooler in the backyard."

As we walk outside we're greeted with an overwhelming amount of heys.

"Cuz!" My favorite cousin shouted trotting towards me.

"Y/C/N I missed you." I said hugging the life out of them.

"Who's you?" Y/C/N asked rudely while looking him up and down.

"My name's Harry, I'm the boyfriend." Harry answered reaching his hand out for a hand shake, but ended up awkwardly dabbin' Y/C/N.

"Cool cool cool. Didn't know Y/N was a white man's whore" Y/C/N whispered underneath their breath.

"Shut. Up."I grunted smacking them on their shoulder.

"Ow. I was just kidding"

Y'all walking over to where the the rest of your family was sitting outside talking. "Hey y'all this is my boyfriend Harry."

"Hey." Harry mumbled uncomfortable about how this was playing through.

"Hey." They said visibly put off about that fact you were dating outside your race.

"Where's dad." I questioned realizing I haven't seen him since i walk through the door.

"He's in the bathroom he should be coming out soon" Y/U/N explained giving you a side hug.

" I HEARD MY BABY WALK IN!" My dad screamed walking through the patio door.

"Right here and i brought my boyfriend with me."

"Hi sir I'm Harry and I just wanna say I love your daughter and treat her so well."

"UhHuh." Y/D/N hummed in disapproval, "well nice to meet you Harry welcome to the family." he said piercing into Harry's soul shaking his hand a little too hard.

"Who's ready to eat?" Y/D/N shouted

"Me!" everyone shouted.

"Wait. Let us pray first." my grandma said stopping everyone in their tracks.

"Uhhh she 'bout to pray 'till the sun go down." Y/C/N quietly groaned.

*time skip to them eating brought to you by Fine Line

"So, Harry, why are you dating my daughter? Is this some type of wierd race kink you got going on?" My dad asked taking a bite if his burger.

"Um" Harry stared at your father shocked he would ever say such a thing.

"Dad! I- Harry you DON'T have to answer that.

"No, yes he does we need to know he's not using you just to say he dated and fucked a black girl like you some sort of experiment." My ungle said joining in.

"You know what? We're leaving all day y'all have been giving Harry mean lookimg and say slick shit under y'alls breath. Yes he's white but so what. He said it himself he loves me, treats me right, takes care of me' everything. I expected more from you guys".

"Y/N I-"

"NO!" I yelled standing up putting on my shoes and heading towards the door.

"Y/D/N Y/U/N I really do love Y/N and I hope one day you'll realize my intentions are pure." Harry explained to my uncle and dad.

*time skip to the car*

"Harry I'm sooooo sorry about them I never thought they were like this I-" Harry cut me off by softly reassuringly kissing me.

"Love it's fine. Let's just go home."

a/n First full imagine I've ever written How'd I do? Leave a comment

❤Savannah