Crushed [4]

Five years later

It had been five years since the last time I had heard or seen from Harry. I decided on keeping the baby, who turned out to be a girl, and named her Diamond. Every since Diamond came into my life, it had become so much better. She gave me a reason to live, to keep pushing through the obstacles life threw at me. Because she needed me to.

The only reason I even made it through my pregnancy/birth was because of Natalie, Jonathan, Emma, Max, and Kloey

The only reason I even made it through my pregnancy/birth was because of Natalie, Jonathan, Emma, Max, and Kloey. They were the ones by my side taking care of me. Even though I'm grateful for them, I still wish Harry would've been the one doing that.

As soon as I told them what went down that day with Harry, they each wanted to go over there and beat his ass themselves. Even though I would've enjoyed seeing that, I'm better than that, him, so I begged them not to.

I really have no idea what Harry has been doing lately. The only thing I'd heard about him what that he got married to Kendall a year after I left him, but ended up getting divorced by her eight months ago.

I know how bad this might sound, but I was happy when I heard on TMZ that they were getting a divorce. It felt good knowing that Harry was probably hurting in that moment, hurting like the way he hurt me. It especially felt good knowing that that Minecraft skeleton looking ass bitch wasn't wearing my ring anymore.

I was currently in the grocery store with Diamond, mainly shopping to get her the snacks she wanted. She is a very, and I mean a very sassy, picky eater. She knew what she wanted, and if she didn't like what she got she'll let you know. People say she got it from me, but I don't see it.

"Hey Diamond how about Frosted Flakes-" I turned around expecting to see my little girl next to me, but all I saw was and empty aisle. I dropped the cereal, trading it for my purse and ran looking for her.

The thing is this that this grocery store was big. And I mean big. It would have been so easy for Diamond to get lost, or worse kidnapped.

"Diamond. DIAMOND." I yelled louder. People were staring at me like I was a mad man, but I didn't care. I needed to find my baby.

After about a minute of looking for her on my own, I walked up to one of the cashiers and aked if they could announce if anyone saw her over the intercom.

"Sure the ma'am. No problem." The cash register worker, Sarah said.
"If anyone sees a little girl, black long curly hair in a ponytail, pink hair tie, wearing a gray shirt, please bring her to the front counter. Her mother is waiting for her here at the front and the girl's named Diamond."

"Thank you so so soooo much." I thank the lady greatfully.

"Hey no problem, it's my job." Sarah said.

Diamond's P.O.V

I was with my mommy doing some boring grocery shopping, but atleast we were here to get snacks I want. I turned around to see gray-ish paw prints on the ground. I turned to my mom then turned back to the paw prints following them, curiosity getting the best of me. I quickly ran off in the direction the prints were going, knowing I'd get in trouble if she caught me.