Crushed[3]

Adoption.

Abortion.

Keep.

Adoption.

Abortion.

Keep.

Adoption.

Abortion.

Keep.

Those were my options. Adoption, abortion, keep and I couldn't decide on what to do.

Do I give it up for adoption but then when they grow up, they'll probably resent me for doing so. Do I abort it and probably regret it later, or have media tear me to shreds if they find out. Or, do I keep the baby and either become a single mother or a co-parent.

"Sooooo" Natalie dragged. "Have you told Harry yet?" Natalie asked.

"No. I still don't know what to do yet. Adoption, abortion, keep." I said.

"I say keep." Natalie comment eating her bag of lays chips.

"Easy for you to say." I scoffed. "You're not the one caring a whole ass baby who's making you vomit every morning or after everytime you eat."

"I- you're right. I don't understand, I'm sorry." Natalie apologized.

I immediately felt bad. Ever since I found out, I've become more snappy towards Natalie and the rest of my friends. I honestly can't tell if it's the hormones or if it's because I'm just being bitchy.

"No no." I stated "It's fine."

"Hey remember. No matter what you choose to do, I, and everyone else, will always be there for you. Ok."

"Yeah ok." I said tiredly.

"Just think on it some more, and let me know what you decide on doing." Natalie said standing up from my bed, heading towards the door to walk out.

"Hey Natalie." Natalie stopped in her tracks and turned to look at me. "Thanks. For everything. Letting me stay here, supporting me, putting up with my mood swings. Thanks." I said gratefully.

"Hey don't worry about. I mean that's what friends are for. Right?" Natalie reassured.

"Right."

*

*

*

I slipped on a pair of blue sweatpants and a white tee, not in the mood to get all dressed up.

*outfit picture located at the top of the page*

I grabbed my keys and my purse and headed towards the door.

"Where ya going?" Natalie asked.

"To Harry's house, I've decided I wanted to keep it." I explain putting on my white sneakers that were by the door.

"Ok. Well good luck Y/N, hope it goes well." Natalie waved goodbye as I walked out the door, locking it behind me.

*

*

*

After security let me through, I parked my car in the driveway. So many emotions that I'd been suppressing were starting to rise back up and I didn't like that. The anger, the sadness, happiness, confusion. It was all there. I pushed those feelings back down once again, getting out my car heading towards the door.

Just as I was about to knock I stopped myself. Was I really about to do this. As bad as it sounds, I could always just turn back around, walk back to my car, and leave. I could always book an appointment and get the abortion without Harry knowing. After a minute of just standing there, I had finally mustered up enough courage to knock on the door.