Don't take it personal

Contrary to popular belief, killing is always personal. Some people do it even if you don't know them, but killing is always personal.

There's always a reason why someone wants to murder someone. Maybe they're jealous, maybe the person owed them money, maybe they cheating, or maybe the killer just wants to kill.

Some people can move on with their life. Pretend nothing happened and go on about living. Especially Y/N, she felt absolute no remorse.

She was just your ordinary girl next door. She had dreams of making it big one day just like everyone else. She had so much drive and potential, but all of that changed when she met him.

Everyone warned her about Harry, saying how dangerous he was. He was beautiful, but in the same way a forest fire was beautiful. So intoxicating and mesmerizing, yet so dangerous and deadly.

He destroyed everything and everyone in his path, so everyone stayed away from him. Yet she couldn't stay away from him no matter what. There was just something about how mysterious he looked and was. .Unfortunately she couldn't see through the smoke.

She could see past the facade he was holding up. The fake I love yous and kisses without any meaning.

He even tried to warn her of him. "I'll ruin you." He whispered, lips touching hers.

"Try your worst." She whispered back, kissing him hard.

She was the moth and he was the flame. She was the addict and he was her drug. She just couldn't get enough of him.

Tsk tsk tsk. She should've known that if you play with fire, you're gonna get burned.

🍯

🍯

🍯

🍯

🍯

Third degree burns covered her heart. The pain of what once was and what could've been haunting her better than her worse nightmare. He had truly ruined her, to the point of no return.

He'd turned her into a ruthless killing machine. He turned her into the person she never wanted to be or thought she could be.

They were inseparable. Bonnie and Clyde 2.0. As long as they had each other, they wouldn't get caught nor need anyone else.

However, over the years Harry had changed. He's actually became a good person, but Y/N couldn't. She couldn't just give up what he started.

🍯

🍯

🍯

🍯

🍯

"Don't you think it's time to give it a rest Y/N?" Harry asked, tired of her behaviour.

"Funny hearing that from you."

"Babe you out of all people know that I've changed. I think it's time you do too."

"Harry YOU made me like this ok. You were the one who got me into this business in the first place." She ranted.

"You can't be mad at me. Literally everybody warned you about me, including me. You're the one to blame for your own actions." Harry argued.

"Wow just gaslight me why don't yo-"

"Y/N now you know I didn't mean it like tha-"

"No Harry shut up okay. You don't know the faces that haunt me day in and day out of innocent that we've killed, that I've killed."

"And you don't that that I've had nightmares too," Harry shouted, standing up towering over her, "just because you've suffered doesn't mean you have to make people, especially innocent ones, suffer as well."

"NO okay you can't make me. I've let you take control over every single decision I've made for way to long okay. It's time to do me and what I want to do. It's time for me to be selfish."

"That's the thing Y/N this isn't yo-"

"STOP HARRY STOP IT. STOP SAYING THIS ISN'T ME LIKE YOU WEREN'T THE ONE WHO MADE ME LIKE THIS. I COULD'VE GONE TO COLLEGE AND DONE SOMETHING WITH MY LIFE, BUT INSTEAD I'M HERE FUCKING KILLING PEOPLE."

"Y/N ju-"

"Harry, back the fuck up" she pulled the handgun out from her back pocket and pointed towards Harry, "I'll deadass shoot you if you take another step towards me. Leave my house and leave me the fuck alone."

"Y/N put the gun down okay please." Harry pleaded,taking a small step towards her.

"Harry I said STAY BACK," She shouted, "LEAVE ME ALONE, GET OUT OF MY LIFE."

"No."

"WHY," she cried, PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. WHY DON'T YOU EVER LISTEN TO ME?"

She broke crying, gun still pointed towards him. Harry slowly crouched down towards her.

"Baby it's ok. I'm here for you, I will always be here for you. I know I've haven't been the best boyfriend ever, but I promise to be better."

They stayed in that position, Harry cuddling her, for a while. A comfortable silence surrounding them both.

"Okay."

"Huh?"

"I said okay I'm willing to change. Maybe your right it's time for me to over a new leaf."

"Y'know I'll be here to support you every step of the way. I happy you decided to do this."

He went in to kiss her, surprising her. She let go of the gun to run her fingers through his hair, causing it to fall on the ground with a thud, and accidentally set it off.

Harry stared at her with a confused, hurt face. He soon began to feel as light as a feather drifting in the wind. The wet liquid started to soak through his shirt and onto his hands.

She had shot him.

He slumped to the ground, falling on his back. Pain painfully shot through his body as he was bleeding out on the wooden floor.

Y/N frantically crawled to his side.

"NO," she yelled, "I-I'm so sorry Harry it was an accident. I didn't mean to-"

"Shhh baby i-it's o-okay. I know you d-didn't m-mean it." He choked out, eyes getting heavier.

"Don't you die on me okay." She pressed down on his wound trying to stop the blood from coming out, but instead she only made the bullet go deeper.

"Ahhh fuck." Harry winced.

"Fuck I'm so sorry," she sobbed, "this is all my fault, everything has been."

"H-hey l-look at me," Harry stuttered, "it's not your fault, this is all on me. You were right this is my fault, if I hadn't forced you to do this you wouldn't be in this situation."

"I-I love you." Harry whispered, those were his last words.

"Nooooooooo." Y/N wailed. "I love you too Harry, I'll never forget you."

The room began to fill with an uncomfortable silence as she mourned the loss of her boyfriend.

"I LoVe YoU tOo HaRrY, iLl NeVeR fOrGeT yOu. Dumbass." She slowly stood over his body and started laughing.

"Y'know I deserve an Oscar for that performance. You see Harry I could've been an actress if it wasn't for you."

"..."

"Oh who am I kidding you're dead, you can't hear me," Y/N shot Harry again, this time in the head, "just incase you weren't dead. Don't take it personal."

Contrary to popular belief, killing is always personal. Especially for Y/N, and her reasoning was for revenge.

a/n this was so shitty but I hoped you enjoyed

❤Savannah