Change

a/n something short and sweet for y'all

"Baby I'm home." Harry yelled from downstairs.

Harry had just gotten back from a three week trip in London. He had been filming interviews and writing more songs for an upcoming album.

"Babyyyyyy. Where are youuuuuu?" Harry said sitting his stuff down by the door, walking around to find you.

"Shit shit shit." You whispered.

"Upstairs in our bathroom." You yelled back.

You quickly shoved all the hair stuff back under the cabinet. You'd just gotten finished with dyeing your hair purple, and you didn't tell Harry.

It's not like you need his approval or anything, but you were just really anxious about what he would think of the new style.

Harry's heavy footsteps could be heard as he made his way up to y'alls room.

"Hey babe whatcha doing?" Harry asked cracking open the bathroom door.

"Nothing." You say a little too quickly, hiding your hands behind your back.

"What are you hidingggg?" Harry dragged.

"Nothing Harry. How was the trip" You said, hoping he would get caught up.

"Unt unt unttttt." Harry wagged his finger at me. "Show me what's behind your back first love." Harry persisted.

You reluctantly slowly pulled your hands from behind your back.

"What the fuck happend Y/N? Why the hell are your hands purple." Harry questioned.

"That's a good question. See what had happened was..." You pulled down the hoodie that covered your newly dyed curly hair, revealing the black hair the faded into electric purple.

"I tried to dye my hair purple and I accidentally got it all over my hands." You explained.

"Oh wow." Harry said in shock and disbelief.

"W-what do you not like it?" You asked looking down.

"No no no. I like it but it's just like, different y'know." Harry tried to reassure.

"A good kind of different or a bad kind of different?" You asked taking you eyes of the ground for a quick second to look at him.

"A good kind of different, I actually really like it. But Y/N can I ask you one thing?" Harry asked.

"You already did," You said, Harry rolling his eyes.

"Nah I'm just kidding, shoot."

"Why'd you do it?"

"Ion. I guess it was just time for a change." You explained.

"Huh, well I love it. You remind me of Leela fron Futurama."

You roll your eyes at that statement, not finding it funny.

"Whatever."

❤Savannah