Pregnant

*beeb beeb beeb*

After the five minute timer was up I slowly turned the stick over.

P O S I T I V E.

Nononnononononononononononono.

I turned the other two sticks over.

P O S I T I V E.

Nononononononononononononono.

P O S I T I V E.

"FUCK ME." I yelled

You're probably wondering ' Y/N why aren't you have to be pregnant. You are carrying a STYLES baby. That's every women's dream?' Yeah well it is my dream too... Just not right now.

You see, Harry just left for tour a month ago. If I tell him now he'll cancel the tour so he can be with me. Which in turn will make the fans mad but him happy. Or I could not tell him and have him come home to a loving girlfriend with a "random" baby. Pros fans won't be mad that the tour didn't get cancelled. Cons that's kinda obvious.

I decided I was gonna book a flight to his show in Chicago, since that's he's next stop, to tell him in person.

I texted sarah since I plan on surprising Harry, I need somebody to let me in the venue.

*Time skip brought to you by kiwi*

I pull up to the venue asking Sarah to stand by the door to let me in.

Me 👑
Im outside

Sarah 🎸
Ok.

Sarah opens the door engulfing me into a loving hug

"You remember the plan?" I asked Sarah.

"Yeah. You go in his dressing room as soon as he goes on stage, watch the show in there. Then when the show is over we'll say 'we have a gift for you in your dressing room, and that's where you'll be sittin' on the couch." Sarah spoke in one breath.

"When do y'all go on?"

"In about two minutes."

"Harry! Sarah! We need you by the stage the show's 'bout to start." Harry's manager shouted.

"Well that my que. There're snacks over there on that table in case you get hungry, you know since you're eating for two."

I headed towards the table to see what all was on it. Pineapples. No can't eat that. Watermelon. Can't have that either. bananas. Still no. Yummm. Strawberries. That's the one. I grabbed a plate and put some strawberries on it. Hmm. I guess I'll get a water.

I walked towards the dressing room as Harry started the show.

"Hello Chicago, how's everyone doing?"

The crowd erupted in screams.

"Well my name's Harry, but you already knew that. And I just wanted to say thank all of your beautiful faces for coming and supporting us.

Then the band started playing watermelon sugar.

"Taste like strawberries on a summer evening, feels so wonderful and warm. I want more berries."

*time skip brought to you by a consent king 👑*

"Thank you Chicago. I love each and everyone one of your beautiful faces. From the front to the back, bottom to top. I love you all. Goodbye."

The crowd erupted into more cheers after he left the stage.

"That was one hell of a show."

"Yeah I know right." Sarah agreed.

"Oh! Um Harry I almost forgot to tell you something."

"What is it?" Harry wondered giving Sarah his full attention.

"There's a gift waiting inside your dressing room for you." Sarah explained.

"Do you know who it's from." Harry asked his curiosity peaked.

"No."

"Well do you atleast know what it is?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out."

"Ok ok I hope it's something go- BABY!" Harry screamed as he opened the door, running towards me pulling me in a sweaty, bone crushing hug.

"What are you doing here I-I mean it not like i don't want you here but I didn't expect for you to come so soon. Couldn't go long without me huh?" Harry questioned, a smirk slowly creeping on his face.

"Yeah i did miss you, but I have something important to tell you so ummm" I said fidgeting with the hem of my shirt.

"Well I'd love to know but first I need to take a shower because incase you didn't know I'm sweaty and stinky."

"Oh ok yeah that's fine."

*time skip brought to you buy a squeaky clean Harry 🚿*

"So love, there was something you wanted to tell me?" Harry inquired taking a long sip of some ice cold water.

"Ummmm. I'm pregnant." I stated just above a whisper.

"You're what!" Harry asked spitting out and choking on some of the water.

"I said I'm pregnant. I'm pregnant Harry. I'm sorry I know this a terrible time you just started you tour you solo career still newly fresh I-I-"

"Love look at me." Harry stated softly grabbing me by the shoulders. " It's ok. It takes two to tango."

"But-"

"But nothing. And besides who cares if i just startrd tour, or if my music career is still fresh I still love you. And you. Harry said pointingt at my stomach.

"Plus you could always join me on tour if that makes you more happy/comfortable."

"I love you Harry." I said giving him a peck on the lips.

"I love you Y/N and I love you." Harry said lifting up my shirt to kiss my stomach.

❤Savannah