Experimentation

a/n HEAVILY inspired by a hotgirlsforharry imagine

⚠Warnings⚠ Smut (lowkey cringey)

Technically it was your fault for the current situation you were in, but you weren't complaining.

*Flashback*

"Repeat that again." Harry said, staring at you with a amused face.

"I said," you started, "I want you to be more dominant." You walked your fingers up his torso, arm, then booped him on the nose.

"Okay. You wish is my command madam."

*Flashback over*

You lowkey wished you were careful with what you wished for because you were currently naked, handcuffed to the bed, and blindfolded.

You were down to always try new things, especially when it comes to you and Harry's sex life. But this was completely different.

All of your other senses were heighten due to you beings blindfolded. You could hear him in the background grabbing some things, and the anticipation was driving you crazy.

"Harry please do something alre-"

Your body jerked and shivered as you felt a freezing cold feeling on your left nipple.

"H-Harry is that i-ice- Ohhhhh fuck." You asked, getting cut off by your own moan.

The mixed feelings of warmth from Harry's wet tongue on your right nipple, and the coldest from the ice cube on your left was almost too much already.

He ignored your question and switched the ice to the right nipple, and his mouth the the left. He lightly nibbled on your boobs, leaving a small trail of loves bites.

Harry unlatched his mouth from you boobs and began laughing at your current state.

"Damn I hardly did anything and you're already this wet for me? Wow." Harry chuckled in amusement.

He undid the blindfold, your eyes taking a second to adjust to the lighting. His facial features still present in the dim light room, turned you on even more.

His mouth reconnected with your skin, slowing kissing from your neck all the way down to your legs, leaving hickeys along the way.

He gripped your ankles and dragged you to the edge of the bed, kneeling down in front of you.

"Can I? Y'know we don't hav-"

"Yesss! Harry I want you, just please do something" You cut him off, as sure as you'll ever be.

That right there was enough for Harry to spread your legs apart, his large hands caressing up and down your legs. He began placing gentle kisses down you leg, soon moving to the next. The slight coldness from his rings brushing against you contrasted well with his hot, sloppy kisses.

Harry quickly pulled your lace underwear off of you, revealing your wet pussy, just as he wanted it.

"So pretty." He mumbled against your skin.

He wasted no more time and finally brought his mouth to your pussy, licking quick, long stipes along it.

"Uh-uhhhh shit! Oh my god Harry!" You moaned, hands reaching to stroke, pull, and tug on his hair but being restricted by the cuffs.

Harry usually never let you touch his hair saying you were going to "ruin it." Times like these were the only time you got to tug and pull on it as much as you pleased, so being in handcuffs was starting to get a little annoying. Plus they started to kind hurt.