Baby💜                                                      Just now
Aaron, you're starting to worry me. Did something happen? Are you okay? I just want to know if you're okay.

Baby💜                                                   Just now
I love you.

He opened his phone, pressing on the messaging app and writing back to his worried girlfriend.

Aaron
I'm sorry.

It hadn't come to mind about what he should but he didn't know what else to write.

He laid against the driver's seat tapping away on the stirring wheel but he didn't realize the message had been sent.

He managed the courage to take a deep breathe in, before grabbing his things which contained nothing more than a few papers from the passenger seat and his keys.

He stepped out of the car, looking around neighborhood covered in lights dangling from rooftops.

He unlocked the front door, pushing it open before stepping inside being consumed by the warmth of the house.

"Finally."

Suddenly, the sound of small feet had banged against the wooden flooring which grabbed his attention to the top of the stairs.

"Aaron!" Aaron smiled, accepting the warm welcoming he received from his girlfriend.

She wrapped her arms around his neck tightly embracing him after a long day.

"Where have you've been? I was worried about you!" She quickly started panicking, her heart racing and small tears forming in the side of her eye.

Aaron immediately took note of her sadden expression, trying to comfort her as best as he could.

"I'm so sorry, darling. I didn't mean to leave you alone for so long." Aaron wrapped his arms around Aphmau's waist, lifting her up from the ground.

"I just need to take care of something before I left." He reassured her.

"You always say that."

"It's okay." She smiled but the expression plastered on her face quickly faded after realizing something might have happened at work.

"Did something happen at work? Did something happen with your father again?"

She could tell by Aaron's expression he was making it was father who had become a problem again.

Her expression soften, placing her hands on his cheeks and circling the side of his face with her thumbs.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" She was talking going to lie, Aphmau was curious to know but she didn't want Aaron to feel pressured into telling her.

In response, he proceeded to shake his head to her question making her concern grow bigger.

"You never open up to me anymore."

"Are you sure? I'm always here to talk if you want." she smiled sweetly.

"You never talk to me anymore."

"I'm sure. I know where to go if I want to talk." he smiled back, leaving small pecks on her cheek making her giggle.

"There you again, you always say that."

"Good."

"Guess they were right, the greatest love stories do always end up in tragedy."

Word Count: 974

what's up bitches?
look who's back from
her vacation in hell 🤪

p.s this might be two
parts so don't think
it's over yet.

Thanks For Reading,
Peggy (The Author)