♡•7•♡

Chapter 7
Drunk

"There's something about you that keep me wanting more"

The small female awaits in the living room while looking at the clock. It reads 11:10 PM. She's getting worried, it's been hours since she saw her fiance and now she's scared that something happen to him. She keeps awaiting but eventually falls asleep on the couch.

- ʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ -

"He probably won't return"

"He probably don't love you no more"

"He probably off with another girl who's more prettier than you"

"You really think he would love you?"

"Wow, I can't believe he tricked you all along"

"He never love you"

- ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ -

The small female woke up with sweat dripping down her face.

"It was just a dream" She mumbled. Just as she got up, the door burst open to reveal a male with black hair that's now mess up, he's ears and tail that are perked up, even time he walked, he almost fall but caught himself and he's eyes that shine more than this morning.

"A-Aaron?" She drew herself to the door to see him off than before.

"Hey baby~"

"Are you drunk-" The male's lips landed on hers. It was short but rough.

"That answers my question" She then drew the male to the couch and sat down. She then looks at the clock that now reads 12:30 AM

"Where have you been! I was worried about you won't make it back"

"Of course I would come back, especially to you~" He said as the female blushed.

"Shut up" She said with her pouty face on. The male them got up and picked her up carrying her to their bedroom.

"H-Hey! Put me down!"

"Nope!" He said as he still has her in his arms. He carried her into the bedroom and puts her onto the bed and locks the door. He goes on the bed and kisses her on the lips passionately. She kissed back as they share their little moment. They break the kiss and the male pins her down the bed and looks into her eyes.

"You're beautiful~" The small female blushed again and looked away from him

"Don't look away from me baby~" The female still looked away from him. The small female wasn't strong enough to push him off so she just stayed there.

"How long does this have to go on for?" She mumbled. The male then kissed the female and trailed down to her neck. The male started kissing from there but nothing. He kept going until he found her 'sweet spot' on her neck. The female kept her teeth on her lips trying not to moan.

"Don't hide your voice from me~" The female kept her teeth on her lips while the male is still at her neck. The female eventually give in with a small moan that escape from her mouth.