Author's Note

Thank You

"Thank you for everything"

I know this isn't a chapter but at least let me say thank you.

Thank you for 2 years and the amazing people I've met throughout this year.

Thank you to the comments and votes that make me smile.

Thank you for those who have been by my side since the start.

Thank you to the people who might not have the best things to say but only motivate me more.

Thank you to the people who have brought me down but only makes things better for me knowing that they might not care for me but actually makes things better.

I'm saying this because people try to bring you down but the only to succeed is to go higher than before.

I may not have actually been on here for two years but at least I can say thank you for everything.

I know you might think this is an awful thank you to people who have helped me throughout this year but you know what?

I've gone through worse things than your words, so I don't care anymore what you say to me.

- Update -

Also, little update on last chapter and other requests, I will be taking a small break from them and doing some other oneshots that I think will suite me best.

So, I'll be taking a small break but I will be writing them while writing other oneshots.

Thank You, Guys.

Thanks For Reading,
Peggy (The Author)