♡•19•♡

Chapter 19
Sleepless Night

"And tonight, I fall asleep with you in my heart"

Setting: Lover's Lane

Aphmau

Irene, please help me. Another sleepless night coming after me. I may feel sleepy but in reality, I'm not.

The tiniest amount of sleep is the one thing I can cherish right now.

Here I am, waiting to die.

The only thing I can do is look at the ceiling and that's pretty much it.

I look on the other side of me to see Aaron with his eyes closed. He looks so peaceful yet I'm over here complaining that I can't fucking sleep.

Yes, I just cussed and that's because I can't sleep and when I can't sleep, I start drifting off to other things and start doing things I don't normally do like cussing.

"Fuck this shit, I'm out" I mumbled. I lifted the purple blanket off of me and got out of the bedroom quietly.

I didn't want Aaron to hear me getting up at 2am because then he'll just send me back to bed like if he was my mom.

Making my way to kitchen, I had a idea that might end up badly but I went for it anyways. I opened our back door and stepped outside to feel the breeze planting on me.

It felt nice. I wasn't too hot and it wasn't too cold. It was just right.

I sat on the grass and stared at the stars above me. I also studied the things around me.

The trees glistening with the wind. The quiet night that tells you people are asleep and the littlest of lights lighting up brightly.

It really is quite uptown.

"It's quite uptown" I sang.

"Look around, look around how lucky we are to be alive right now" I started walking near the trees, embracing myself to this beautiful night.

I stood underneath the night sky as it progressed to get darker and then a bit lighter in a different direction.

"It truly is good time to be alive" I smiled.

"It really is" I hear deep voice coming behind me. I turn to see Aaron standing at the doorway of our back door.

"So missy, what are you doing up so late?"

"I-I couldn't sleep so I went outside to take a breather"

"How's that going?" He asked while walking towards me.

"It's going great" I smiled at him. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"So, how long have you been watching me?" I asked.

"Long enough to say you have a beautiful voice" He smirks at me. I blushed.

"So, you wanna just relax here?"