♡•39•♡

Chapter 39
Mistletoe

"Every kiss begins with K"

Aphmau

Ah, Christmas. The season that brings many children joy.

To see Santa Claus waiting for them at the mall, Christmas decorations people hang on top of their houses, but the one thing that brings me joy is to see those smile for the holidays.

Oh, and you can't forget about about the Christmas tree.

It may seem like a big challenge to decorate the Christmas tree all by myself due to my potato height but it's never been an issue for me.

"Where should this ornament go, babe?"

I turn my head towards my boyfriend who is currently hanging the ornaments around the tree.

I'm helping along with him by stringing the lights around the Christmas tree.

"There."

I point towards the top of the tree where little amounts of ornaments are hanged.

The bottom of the tree is already filled with lights, ornaments and several different decorations that have to represent Christmas in someway.

He hangs the ornament on top of the tree as I watched him hanged it.

"Perfect."

My smile formed as we finished decorating the tree. I started wondering around the house, looking for an more decoration to fill in.

We had lights strings around the house, decorations filling every corner of the house, and small decorated gingerbread houses with candy that we either liked or loved in the kitchen waiting for Christmas to arrive which wasn't too far away, actually.

I feel like we've done everything we could but something was off.

I mean, it could be me since I'm surviving off of 6 cups of coffee from this morning so it might be me in someway that might be off.

"Hey Aaron?"

I walked downstairs, quickly towards Aaron as he digs through our decorations box searching for something.

"Yeah, babe?"

He looks up at me with our eyes that met contacts with each other's.

"Is there anything else we need to do or have anywhere else to be decorated?"

He shrugs as I look around our living room. I can feel that something is missing but I don't know what.

I look at Aaron, smirking at me as I grew curious by his facial expression.

"Aaron, why are you smirking like that?"

He walks towards me, hooking my chin to met eye contact with him again.

"I know what we're missing~"

"Oh?"

I saw his hand rising from behind his back as I saw a plant dressed in green and red berries that hanged from the plant.

I felt my cheeks heat up as I looked away from Aaron who still had the plant in his grasp.

"I hate you."

"Oh please, you love me and you can't denied that."

I smile, slightly as he was right about that.

I always try my best to avoid the mistletoe since I'm still too shy to kiss Aaron on the lips.

Irene, I hate my life and that mistletoe.

"So, who gonna put the mistletoe up?"

I look away from Aaron, turning my head to avoid the subject. I felt his arms wrapped around my waist and he picked me from the ground.

"Hey!"

He chuckled as he handed me the mistletoe to hang on the hook hanging from above us.

"Do I have too?"

"Yes, Aph. Don't think you're getting out of this one."

I groaned, loudly placing the mistletoe on the hook. He put me back down the ground, grinning at me.

"See, was that so hard?"

I shook my head as he looked up at the mistletoe, smirking at me as he had me trapped in his plan.

He hooked my chin up, meeting eye contact with his as our lips got close almost touching each other's — teasing another.

He closed the gap between us as he pulled me in to a soft kiss that meant well.

We pulled away from each other as our moment had shortly ended.

"I love you, Aphmau"

He said with a big smile on his face, looking more happy before our moment.

"I love you, too"

He pulled me into another quick kiss before disconnecting our lips as he walked away from me and towards the kitchen.

He sure does know how to make a woman love him.

Word Count: 710

I Know, Don't Be Surprise I Didn't Write 1000+ Words. Writer's Block, That's Why.

Anyways, Peggy Is Currently On The Bus Traveling To Mexico For Christmas.

I Won't Have Service In Mexico Which Means I Won't Be Able To Read, See Updates Or Vote And Comment Like I Usually Do.

Just Letting You Know If You See That I Magically Just Disappeared.

Thanks For Reading,
Peggy (The Author)