♡•18•♡

Chapter 18
His Secret
Part 2

"Secrets can't stay secret all the time"

- ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ -

"H-Hey Kawaii~Chan?" She tried to say over to fact of what she saw.

"Yeah Katelyn~Sama?"

"Am I dreaming or does Aaron have werewolf ears and a tail?"

"What do you mean? Aaron~Kun is a human"

"Are you sure about that?"

She takes another look to see Aaron and Aphmau but Aaron has werewolf ears and a tail. They stand there in shock.
- ɴᴏᴡ -

Did I say they were shocked?

More like Katelyn is shock.

"K-Kawaii~Chan"

"Katelyn~Sama, breathe" Katelyn turns away from the window and takes her deep breathes.

"Better?"

"Yes, but we need to go ask about what we just saw" Katelyn starts walking to the door but Kawaii~Chan grabs her wrist and drags her back.

"Katelyn~Sama, do you really think it's necessary to just go barge into Aphmau~Senpai and Aaron~Kun home?"

Katelyn sighs.

"No, it's not"

"Good-" She sees that Katelyn is already and the door is open.

"Katelyn~Sama! Get back here!" She follows her out their door and went next door. Their door is smacked into pieces. She goes upstairs to see Katelyn acting like a maniac.

"Katelyn~Sama!" Katelyn sees Kawaii~Chan mad as ever.

"What did we talk about" She asked.

"No time, we got to find Aphmau and Aaron" She then turns to a door and breaks it open.

"Aphmau! Aaron!" She yelled. Kawaii~Chan who is behind her gives Aphmau a 'I tried to stop her' look. Aaron's ears and tail then disappear.

"K-Katelyn, what are you doing here!" She yells back.

"I'm here because I want to talk about what we saw through the window!"

She then turns to the window.

"Shoot, I forget to put up the curtain!" She mumbled.

"You could've at least knocked!" Aaron yells at her. Katelyn gives him a 'don't tell me what to do' look and 'you're dead' look. He then shuts up.

"Katelyn~Sama!" Katelyn turns to Kawaii~Chan.

"What?" She sighs.

"Can you please calm down? It's gonna scares Aphmau~Senpai at some point if you don't stop yelling" Katelyn looks at Aphmau who is already scared.