♡•33•♡

Chapter 33
Ring

"I will always love you, no matter what"

Aaron

"Baby, wake up~"

I point at my sleeping girlfriend's face who tosses and turns at me.

"Mhm, go away"

I sigh knowing this is her everyday of the year. Well, I guess we're going the hard way.

I pick her up and she starts wining at me to put her down.

"Aaron, put me down!"

"No, missy, you're getting up"

She pouts and crosses her arms against her chest. I put her back down and bring her close to me.

"I love you"

I place a small but loving kiss on her forehead. I know she hates it when I have to wake her but I have plans for her and I don't want them to go to ruin.

"Now, get changed. I can smell bacon"

Her face lights up and she changes into her red, two-piece outfit.

She runs into the bathroom, brushing out her hair, brushing her teeth and putting on makeup.

I hate when she has to put makeup on. I think she's already naturally beautiful and that she doesn't need it.

But hey, there are plenty of girls who put on makeup because they think they're not good enough or to be seen as pretty.

That's why I hate when she puts on makeup.

I always think she might be thinking of herself as not good enough when really, she's a beautiful and kind-hearted woman.

My love for her will always be the same, no matter what she looks like.

She comes out of the bathroom, locking eyes with me.

She smiles at me and I smile back at her. I walk towards her giving her our morning kiss like how I give her everyday.

She giggles and I unlock our door and we walk downstairs together, hand in hand.

Of course, the first person to see us is Melissa, who is quietly fangirling as we walk pass her.

"Good morning, everyone!"

They all saw their good mornings and Aphmau sits down at the dinner table with the others, who are talking with one another.

I walk into the kitchen where the parents are gathered.

"Morning"

"Morning, Aaron" My mother says to me as she slips her morning coffee.

"Morning, son"

"Mom, dad"

They look at me with a confused look on their faces.