♡•32•♡

Chapter 32
Aphmau's Dairy

"Not everything in life has it's special moments"

Aaron

I know that searching through someone's things is something you'll get in trouble for later but I couldn't take it anymore.

Looking through Aphmau's side table, searching through to find that small book she was writing in last night before we went to bed.

I came upon a ton of paper and underneath was the book Aphmau was writing in.

It was a small, purple diary was covered stickers and a lock with a small key attached to it.

I open the book not to be surprised by 'do not read' but it won't hurt just to read a few pages, right?

I started reading and flipping through pages that I could but ended up with the first page to read.

September 1st, xxxx

Dear Diary,

I believe I'm a good person. You know I think that there's good in everyone, but here we are!

First day of freshman year. I didn't actually think I would make it here but this is finally the moment I get to see what high school is all about.

I see a lot of tall people walking towards a table that might be the place I need to go to. I walk towards the table and I ask for my schedule. They ask for my name and they give me my schedule for the year.

I scanned through it without even looking in front of me, I accidentally bumped into to someone. I said sorry and they said it was fine.

He had white hair which was pretty weird since most people don't have that. He also had light green eyes and he was pretty much taller than me.

He helped me up and we exchanged names with each other.

Travis was his name.

We walked to our first hour together since we had the same hour and oh my Irene, the school was huge.

I walked to my locker first before entering my class but it wouldn't open. Then, a tall male walked towards me. He had blonde hair that was pretty dark and light blue eyes that someone could get lost in. I started blushing and he asked me if I needed help.

I shook my head and he punch my locker which then open.

I thanked him and we also exchanged names with each other.

Laurence was his name.

He walked away and I immediately felt my heart go boom.

Just like how I felt with the guy I met this morning when I accidentally bumped into him.

He had light blonde hair and baby blue eyes which matched perfectly with him. He was tall and I couldn't help myself with him.