♡•10•♡

Chapter 11
Celeste

"Best friends live forever in the memories we keep"

Aphmau

"Mommy?" Little Alina called in her baby tone from outside the door.

"Yes sweetie?"

"I can't find Celeste" Aphmau turns to see her daughter worried about Celeste.

"Don't worry sweetie, we will find Celeste"

"You promise?" She holds out her pinky waiting for her mother's pinky to lock with hers.

"I promise, we will find her" She locks her pinky with her daughter's and picks up Alina. They walk down the stairs with no sight of Celeste but another dog, sleeping.

"Alright Alina, you go search over there" She points over to the living room area.

"And Mommy with search over here" Aphmau points to kitchen and dining room area.

"Okay Mommy" Alina goes to her side of the area and looks everywhere. Aphmau looks into the kitchen and then dining room but still no sight of Celeste.

"Alina?"

"Yes Mommy?"

"Did you find Celeste?"

"No, I didn't" Alina starts tearing up.

"Oh no honey, don't cry" Aphmau picks up her daughter and hugs her.

"I promise we will find her, remember?"

"Yeah" Alina wipes her tears and Aphmau puts her down.

"Now c'mon honey, will still have upstairs to find Celeste"

"Alina?" Aphmau called to her daughter who is searching still for dog.

"Yes Mama?"

"Did you find her?"

"No.."

"Ugh, where could she be?"

"Um, Mama?"

"Yes dear?"

"I can hear noise coming from downstairs" She says in a scared voice. Aphmau then picked up her daughter and heads downstairs to her the noise creeping up more and more as they walk. Aphmau eventually stops right in front of the dining room table. She puts down Alina on floor and looks underneath to see Celeste whimpering.

"Oh no" Aphmau picks up Celeste and Alina's face lighten up.

"Mommy, you found Celeste!" She said in excitement.

"Um, Alina?"

"Yes Mama?"

"Can you hand Mama her phone which is one the kitchen counter?"