♡•3•♡

Chapter 3
Why?

"Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I need it the most"

Warning: Self Harm

The warm setting breeze blows through the town and a small female wakes up from her slumber. She looks over to her boyfriend asleep still asleep. She looks over to the clock and reads 7:15 AM. Most times, she never wakes up early, she's always sleep in and being lazy. She gets out of bed and walks into the bathroom and does what she needs to do. She comes and wakes downstairs and starts making breakfast. As she cooking, she looks over to see the knife box but she tries not to thing about it. She gets done cooking and sets the food in two plates and eventually waits. As she's waiting, she looks back at the knife box and starts walking towards it. She grabs a knife and looks at her arm and back at the knife.

"Oh look, she's got a knife, doesn't she?" A voice echoes through her head. She tried to get rid of it but it wouldn't leave, it kept mocking her and make fun of her.

"Is she too scared to cut herself or is she going to chicken out?" It said mocking her again. She eventually cuts herself showing that she isn't scared and then starts thing about how people called her bad things before.

Irresponsible, Cut
Worthless, Cut
Immature, Cut
Pathetic, Cut
Too lazy, Cut
Ugly, Cut
Fat, Cut

She made 7 small but deep cuts into herself. She tried washing it off but by the time she started doing that, her boyfriend had caught what she was doing.

"B-Babe" A male voice echoes through the kitchen.

"U-Um Good M-Morning" She studdered and put her arm behind her. Her boyfriend couldn't believe what was going on, he thought everything was fine until now. He grab her arm before she could run and grabbed a med kit and opened it to see some bandages and started wrapping her arm in it.

"I'm s-sorry but I wasn't thinking until n-now and it kept bothering m-me" She said with more tears in her eyes. He kissed her forehead and tried to calm her down.

"Is there something I don't know about, babe?" He asked her but she didn't respond, she just looked away.

"C'mon babe, what is it? Is there something bothering you that I don't know? We can get through anything just please tell me" He said calmly.

"Well t-there are these v-voices in my head and they keep telling me b-bad things about me" She said but at the end she started crying more. Then he picked her up and walked over to the couch and sat down on the couch with her on his lap. He started calming her down and a few minutes later she feel asleep.

- ʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ -

"Look who made it" The voice in her head mocking her and started making fun of her.

"It's such a shame to see your 'boyfriend' like this" It said making fun of her.

"He wouldn't been happier if you weren't in the picture" It said and she started crying.

"Oh look, she's gonna cry" It said. At this point, it started just saying mean thing now.

"You're such a crybaby" It said and laughes at her. All the small female wanted was to wake up from this dream that she didn't want anymore.

"You are such a-" But before it continued she had enough of it's mocking.

"Enough!" She yelled

"I have had enough of you and your words! Look what you have done to me, can't you see what this might do to me!" She said. At this point, she started yelling at it for all the things it's done in the past. The voice had nothing to say, it was speechless knowing she standed up for herself.

"Why can't you just leave me alone for once!" She said but the voice had disappeared at this point, it didn't want to feel 'bad' for her and what it done all those years before.

- ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ -

The small female woke up to feel she was on someone. She knew it was her boyfriend she was on but she didn't want to deal with it right. She cuddled in forwards and started crying even more.

"Shh, I'm right here" He said in a calm voice.

"I-I'm sorry for what I d-did, I-I wasn't thinking and-" She was cut off by the male who was hugging her tightly.

"I'm sorry babe, I should've notice earlier but I was too busy to notice" He said. She hugged him tightly too and started calming down.

"W-What do you m-mean?" She said after he should've notice earlier.

"When you came to me a few weeks ago about this, I've should've notice or listen to you when you talked to me but I irresponsible to notice" He said. He started flashing back to when she tried to talk to him but he was too 'busy' to notice.

- ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ -

"Hey" She said trying to get her boyfriend attention off the screen.

"Yeah babe?" He said but went back to the screen he had his eyes on.

"I wanted to talk about something, something about me" She said but at this point, he wasn't even pay attention.

"Sorry babe, I got to use the restroom" He walked over to her and kissed her forehead and excuses himself to the bathroom.

"One day, you'll probably find me in a puddle of blood and won't care" She mumbled but lucky he wasn't in the room.

- ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴇɴᴅs -

The male started tearing up after that knowing he should've been a better boyfriend and helped her but he didn't.

"P-Please don't cry because of m-me" She said.

"Why not? Why can't I cry to the best thing and the only thing I love and have in my life?" He said and she smiled after that knowing he meant it.

"Thank you" She whispered.

"For what?" He asked her.

"For admitting what you did wrong" She said and he smiled too.

"Hey"

"Yeah?" She looked up to see him eyes looking at her.

"I love you" Hes said with a smiled.

"I love you too" She said and smiled too at him. The whole day was spend cuddling and loving one another knowing they have each other. They will always be there for one another even in the hardest things that come to them. They always figure out something and at the end of the day, they still love one another even if they mess up.

Word count: 1,124
Original Idea Came From: jessica8D13

Thanks For Reading,
Peggy (The Author)