♡•30•♡

Chapter 30
Mental Issues

"Not everything in life can be easy, especially secrets we hid from others"

Setting: Lover's Lane

Aaron

You know, just because your dealing with mental issues doesn't make you something different. It makes you unique in your own way. 

Well, not for me.

I've been diagnosed with obsessive-compulsive disorder, depression, post traumatic stress disorder, anxiety, clinical depression and, self harm.

I've always had obsessive-compulsive disorder but my other mental issues, I've been dealing with them since my high school year. 

Expect self harm, I've been dealing with self harm since my college years when my father tried to take away all I ever had in my life.

He tried taking away my freedom, having people watching me everyday of my life and tried to take away the only thing I had feelings for.

It doesn't matter anymore since I have her in my life now.

My father on the other hand wasn't happy when he found out I was dating the girl he tried to keep away from me.

Who cares what he thinks, it's my life and I don't have to give two fucks about what he thinks or what's best for me.

At least my mother and my sister think a different way about this situation.

Fuck him, he's irrelevant and an asshole about thinks he tries telling me.

"Aaron?"

"Yeah babe?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just thinking about things"

"Like what?"

"You"

She blushes and I laugh. She's the only thing that makes me smile in this world.

I give up everything just to be with her.

I sigh as my grip tightens around her. She doesn't know what I'm going through.

She might be mad at me for what I kept away from her but I did it for a reason.

She also wonder about me in some way that scare me.

I mean, I'm never okay and here she is wonder if I am okay when really, I'm going through a lot.

This might scare her when she finds out what I've really been hiding but I have these thoughts that surround me but not in a good way.

They tell me things that really annoy me and they try making do things things I won't do to her and when I open my eyes, there she is but she's okay.

These thoughts surround me all the time but I always keep her close to me.

There are things that I love about this woman starting from her short height to her raven-waist long hair, her beautiful caramel eyes, her adorable laugh and the way she blushes when I tell her I love her all the time.

That's what made me fall in love with her. I'm glad she's mine and only mine and no one else can have her.

I'll kill them if they even think about it. They hurt her, they die.