♡•47•♡

"It's too cold in here." Aphmau says grumpily plopping down on the comfortable sofa beside Aaron who places his head on top of her shoulder.

her husband chuckles softly, but keeps his eyes on the tv screen which is playing some sort of dancing show. She pouts to Aaron, wanting all attention from this man instead of the television capturing it like if it were breaking news.

She rises from the couch like a blooming flower in spring, her arms casually stretching out which causes her knitted sweater to rise.

Aaron adverts his eyes from the television, his black-colored eyes locking on the bit of skin showing as she was stretching out.

as Aaron gets up from the couch, he tightly grabs onto Aphmau's wrists and tugs to the girl closer to him. He smirks over her shoulder, then buries his nose into the newly-found strong scent of vanilla in the sweater. Aphmau halfway smiles and wraps her arms around Aaron's neck.

Aaron presses their lips together, both swaying slightly from the intensity. Aphmau's hands are guided down by Aaron's own hands, who keeps them in his own hands. 

The two break apart, laughing absurdly while clinging to each other. 

"You know, you look really good in my hoodie but I'll like it back please." Aaron says, pressing his forehead lovingly to Aphmau's. the smaller looks at her husband as his eyebrows scrunches and confused. 

"Are you kidding me? it's like four degrees in here!" She pouts, "I ain't giving up nothing." Aphmau breaks away from their embrace, wrapping her own arms around the sweater while making a run for it, her feet carrying her throughout their house.

She almost trips over their dog, Celeste, the small girl jumps onto their wooden bed and hides under the covers.

When Aphmau begins to hear loud and exaggerated footsteps, she squeals quietly and covers her head with the sheets.

Aaron finally makes it to the upstairs bedroom and softly laughs to himself at the image in front of him. A giant lump is widespread in the middle of their bed.

He knows it's Aphmau by how it continuously rises a bit, then falls due to her shortness. He makes his way over quietly tiptoeing like a mouse and tackles the lump, hearing a loud squeal emit from his wife's mouth.

When Aaron pulls back the sheets off, Aphmau is tangled up in his sweater, and playfully scowls at her significant other. 

"Found ya, you stupid potato." He says placing a quick peck on her lips. She pulls away, pouting as she crosses her arms against her chest, "Hey!"

"Okay fine. You're my stupid potato and you belong to me and only me."

"and I'm all yours." 

He chuckles wondering down her body, raising her eyebrow at her as he looks down at her sweater and back at her.

"I said, it's cold in here."

"Why don't I climb into the sheets with you then?" Aaron looks at his wife, almost breaking out in laughter. 

"meh, I'll pass." Aphmau says as she cuddles with the sweater.

"Guess, I'll just have to keep myself warm then." Aaron mumbles before laying down on the bed with Aphmau, wrapping his arms around her waist.

The smaller breaks out in giggles, cuddling her favorite boy close. 

"You know, I thought it was sweater weather. Now, it's just down right heavy jacket weather!" 

"Exactly, darling." Aaron replies, burying his smiling face on top of Aphmau's head. 

"But I'll admit, you're keeping me warm more than the sweater."

"Mission accomplished." He says, as Aphmau giggles at his comment.

Word Count: 600

nxhirbyzt
this was gonna be your
birthday gift but I was
really busy throughout
the week and I'm was
unable to post it until
today, soo I'm sorry 🥺

to anyone reading this —
I'm sorry my oneshots
have been really short,
I've just been busy and
caught up in a lot things
but hopefully the next
oneshot is a little longer
than usual.

Thanks For Reading,
Peggy (The Author)