♡•17•♡

Chapter 17
His Secret
Part 1

"Secrets can't stay secrets all the time"

Aaron

"Think about, Aaron! Think of what the future holds when you don't tell anyone who you are!"

"I don't care what you think about the future, it's my decision now to have a girlfriend and friends!"

"Do you really think they will still be your friends after they find out who you are?"

"I don't care what they think, the only think to care for is what my girlfriend think of me"

"And how will you think when she finds out you lied to her?"

"I have my reason why I lied to her all this time but it was only to protect her"

He sighs.

"Aaron, I'm gonna give you one thing straight and I hope you think about it more"

"And that would be?"

"Aaron, your not like other werewolves. You're an Ultima and do you think she will care after you tell her you can change people into werewolves?"

"Stop putting 'her' in this conversation. She not important to what you have to say about her"

He growls.

"I'm only trying to help you"

He turns away from him. He snaps and his eyes glow red.

"Help me? More like imprison me my whole life!"

"Aaron! Control those eyes!"

"I'll control them when I want to!"

He sighs.

"Aaron, why can't you be a good son and obey my orders?"

He stays quiet. He only had one thing on his mind.

"This is why I completely cut you off in college. You never let me do anything without one of your 'precious' guard watching over me"

"Don't put that tone of voice with me young man!"

"I'm done with this conversation"

"What do you mean 'you're done' with this conversation? You're not done"

"What does that mean?"

"You're staying here until we finish this conversation and until you control those eyes!"

His eyes turns back to his normal eye color.

"No, I'm not, I'm going home to where my girlfriend is waiting for me to arrive. I don't care what you think of her just because she a human. I love her and you can't stop me from loving her"