♡•4•♡

Chapter 4
My Dead Sister

"The dead people is not truly until the last person who remembers them dies"

A cold breeze flows down above the people who live down in warm houses to keep them warm for a long period of time. A small female wakes up to feel some sort of cool breeze but ignores it. It's always cold in the house. She gets up and walks to the bathroom and does whatever she needs to do. She showers, changes, does her makeup and walks out the bathroom down the stairs and into the kitchen for breakfast. She feels an something watching her from behind but she ignore it for now. She eats but as she's eating, she feels eyes on her again. She looks behind her to see a angel with brown hair, brown eyes, tanned skin and angel wings at the back. She wearing a black shirt that goes to her shoulders and a yellow dress the goes to her chest.

"Hi there!" She smiles.

"What the-" The small female is still in shock on what is happening and what's she's seeing.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Melissa! I'm Aaron's sister" She said.

"Okay, who are you?"

"I'm Aphmau, I'm Aaron's girlfriend"

"Wow! I can't believe my brother found a girlfriend!" She said in a exciting tone.

"Wait, What do you mean by that?"

"Well, my brother hasn't always been the best at making friends"

"I know that part" She rolles her eyes.

"But after I died, he feel into depression which made it hard for him to make friends"

"How do you know all this?"

"I may be dead but I've been watching him the whole time ever since I died making sure something doesn't go wrong with him"

"Wow, I can't believe he didn't tell me all this" She said in a disappointed tone

"Don't worry, it's not his fault it's just he doesn't like talking about because he gets upset about it"

"Well, I'm sorry about that"

"Don't be, it's fine and besides I'm glad my brother found someone else to love"

"Yep"

"Well since I'm here I might as well be a guest to you"

"Well it does get lonely sometimes without anyone" She mumbled.

"Well then let's go!" She said in a exciting tone dragging the small female.

"So how long have you been dead? The small female asked.

"I've been dead even since Aaron went to high school so probably 10 years"

"Wow"

"I know, it's a long time"

"But what actually happened?"