♡•8•♡

Chapter 8
Operation: Secret Relationship
Part 1

"You are my secret"

The warm breeze flows around the light blue sky with little clouds moving to the south. The small female is walking her dog on a perfect day like this.

"Ah, it's so warm!" She screams inside. The female keeps walking with the dog down the streets. She turns to her right to see her boyfriend's house. She looks down the street to see anyone but there's no one.

"C'mon Celestia" She picks up her dog and walks to his house. She stops in front of the door and knocks. She walks and hears the door creak open to reveal a slightly taller. male with black hair and a red bandana over his eyes.

"Hi Aaron!" She says with smile.

"Hey babe" He lets her in and closes the door behind her. The small female puts down her dog and gets back up. The male goes over to the female who is watching her dog wonder around the house. He grabs her hand and intertwines with her fingers. The small female giggles and does the same thing back. They held hands for a while until a knock on the door ruins the moment.

"I'll be back" He kisses her forehead and walks over the door to see two males with blonde hair, one of the male's hair is darker than the other's hair, both have blue eyes and both are about the same height as each other.

"Hey guys, need anything?"

"Is Aphmau here?" The small female makes her way to the door too.

"Hey Garroth and Laurence!"

"H-Hey Aphmau" A small blush creeps upon both of their faces.

"Is there anything you need?" She asked. Both are too focused on her and aren't answering the question.

"I think we should leave them here" She whispers.

"Yeah" The male then closes the door and back to the female.

"Wow, that was the most awkward thing I've seen today" Both males snap out of it to realize the door is shut on them. The males look behind them to see a tall female with light blue hair and light blue eyes laughing at them.

"What are you laughing about?" They asked.

"About you two and how awkward that conversation was" She bursts out laughing.

"That was too funny!" She laughs. She calms down and looks at them to see that aren't happy at her.

"Oh sorry, it was just too funny"

"Why are you even here for?"

"I came to see Aphmau but it looks like she caught up on something else" She looks at the house behind the males.

"Why are you here?" She asked. They blushed and looked away. The female looked at them closely.

"You weren't trying to spy on Aphmau, were you?"

"T-Totally not!" One male shouted out.

"Yeah, sure" She rolls her eyes.