♡•42•♡

Chapter 42
Late Night Calls

"I love you, too"

Aphmau

"Why are you calling me so late? It's 1 am in the morning."

"Well, it's been hard for me to fall asleep lately so I decided to call you."

"And why did you call me and not someone else?" I laughed.

"Because you're my girlfriend and I know my girlfriend would eventually answer me back unlike everyone else on the street. They know I'm the social outcast on this street with no friends besides his girlfriend."

"Aww, don't say that about yourself." I frowned.

"Aph, you know it's true. You're just saying that to make me feel better about being a social outcast."

"I know it's true, Aaron but sometimes those facts cam hurt us if we keep reminding ourselves that fact but you also know you need to stop being so hard on yourself."

"I know, I know. It hasn't always been this easy trying to accept that fact but I'll try being less harsh on myself."

"And, stop being hard on yourself."

"Of course, if it makes you happy then I'll do what I need to do to make you happy."

"Yay!" I smiled.

I've always missed these late night calls with him. When we need each other at late moments, we're there for each other.

There to listen.

There to comfort.

There to love each other.

"Sigh, I've missed this."

"Missed what?"

"Our late night calls. You know, where we help each other when we need it, to comfort the other when things get out of hang, and there to love each other more than who we think are."

"Same, I miss hearing your voice."

"But we talk like everyday, silly." I giggled.

"That doesn't mean I can't miss you or your voice from time to time."

"Okay, okay, you're right. I've missed hearing your voice, too. You're comforting and hot voice that brings me butterflies." He laughs.

"I always miss your voice, even if we're apart for a second, it's something I'll always miss from you. You're kind attitude towards others, the way you comfort everyone when they need someone to talk to, the person everyone looks up to as a person."

"Aww, Aaron. You're too sweet." I smiled.

"Thank you." He laughs.

"You know, I wish everyone on the street would warm up to you as a person. I knew if they did, they would finally accept you for who you are and who you stand for."

"Which would be you in this situation."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean by, not everyone on the street is very fond of me being with you. They think I'll do something to you and mess up everything between us."

"Why would they think that?"

"Because they don't know me that well so of course, everyone has their suspicions on me and what we do when we're hanging out. They probably think I'm not good enough for you." He fakes laughs, trying to avoid farther topic.

"Aaron, just because you think that doesn't mean they think that. I mean, Kawaii~Chan accepts our relationship but. ."

"But what?"

"I'm pretty sure that's the only person who accepts the fact we're dating. Garroth and Laurence need to accept the fact I don't like them nor have no feelings towards them as a person. Katelyn needs to stop being so stubborn towards you and our relationship and everyone else, they just needs to open their eyes to a new beginning."

"Yeah, I can agree on that. I was mostly afraid of Garroth, Laurence and Katelyn and how they would react when we told them we were dating."

"Same, I was mostly afraid of Katelyn and how she would react. Do you know how that woman gets when she's mad?"

"Oh yeah, it's not pretty." I laughed.

"Maybe we should stop taking about this before we get upset about this topic."

"Yeah, maybe we should." I sighed.

I turn over to glance at the clock, only to realize the time and how late it was.

"Maybe we should go to bed and—"

"Nooo, I wanna be here with my girlfriend and talk for maybe a little bit longer~" He wines like a small child.

"Aaron, you know we have to work tomorrow."

"I don't care."

"C'mon Aaron, we both know I don't get up in the mornings and I thought you were having trouble sleeping lately?"

"Yeah, I have."

"That's another thing, you really do need your rest and I don't wanna seem like a burden that interfered with your sleep."

"Aph, you know you could never be a burden to me. I love you and I always will love you no matter what you do to me."

"Aww." I smiled.

"But you know we have to go bed at some point."

"I've very aware of that."

"Well, if you aware of that and you love me then we can please go the bed?" I winced.

"Fine, but we'll continue this conversation later."

"We sure will."

"I love you." I blurted out.

"I love you, too. Night, babe."

"Night, Aaron."

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Word Count: 847

I Finally Updated
This Book. Woohoo,
For Me 🤠

Thanks For Reading,
Peggy, (The Author)

(or the author who took 4 weeks to write this oneshot because she procrastinated this whole time)