♡•13•♡

Chapter 13
Secrets

"Will you be here for me?"

Setting: Starlight

Aphmau

I honestly don't know how to feel anymore. I did so much to Aaron, and he still loves me! I don't deserve what he gives to me, I don't deserve his love, I don't deserve him. . .

I open my eyes to see Aaron's arms around my waist, I sigh. I slowly take Aaron's arms off me and get off the bed. I walk over to my skirt and pick it up. I slip it on and open the door and then close the door behind me. I walk to the bathroom and put on my foundation on my face and my wrist. I started cutting myself and started hiding it from Aaron. I know that if he finds out, he won't trust me with anything sharp. If he finds out but I don't tell him, he'll pamper me until I tell him what's going on. I sigh again and look at myself in the mirror. All I can see is someone who is worthless, ugly, pathetic and fat. Aaron sees something different in me but I just don't know what it is. I better get out the bathroom before Aaron wakes up.

I walk down to the kitchen and make breakfast for Aaron. I didn't want to eat since I was fat. Nothing more then fat and ugly. The only thing I know what to make is pancakes so I got the ingredient and start making some. As I focus on making the pancakes, my mind drifts off about what Aaron sees in me. I don't want to focus on that since I'm making something and didn't want to burn it. I grab a plate and put the pancakes on the plate. As I do, I feel something wrap it's arms around my waist.

"Morning babe" He says.

"Morning" I say back while faking a smile. I didn't want him to see the pain I was in, so I decided to fake a smile.

"Oh, before I forget" I drift off to the pancakes and hand it to him.

"Thanks babe" He kisses my forehead and walks over to dining room table. I walk back over to the stairs but before I took one step on the stairs, Aaron's voice brings me back.

"Hey Aph? Aren't you gonna eat?"

"I-I already a-ate!" I lie while also faking my smile.

"Oh, okay" He frowns. He goes back to the pancakes and I walk up the stairs quickly. I go to our bedroom and sit down on the bed.

"How did my life become this?" I questioned. Tears start flowing down my cheeks. I laid down on the bed and cried. The darkness soon took over and I fell asleep with tears still in my eyes.

"Hey babe" I hear from above.

"Mhm, go away" I turn away.

"C'mon babe, you gotta get up"

"Ugh, fine" I open my eyes and see Aaron hovering over me.

"How long have you been watching me?" I say.

"Since now" I blush. Aaron gets off me and I get up along with him.

"Ugh, how long have I been asleep?"

"Since 10"