♡•5•♡

Chapter 5
Pregnancy

"See today as the beginning of the future, not the tail end of the past"

The world is a place for all humans to live, no matter what they look like or where they come from. A world where we can cherish what we have in a good way. A world to give off happiness, laughter and a little more warmth to others who need it. A short female remember what her mother said to her when she was little and one day she hopes to give that to her children.

A small female is awoke by a urgency of throwing up. She runs to the bathroom and throws up in the toilet.

"Ugh" She groans. This has been going on for now 6 days and they all happen in the morning. She gets up carefully and is greeted by her fiancè who is now worry for her.

"Aph, you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine just dizzy"

"Good, well I have to go to work, I'll see you later" He kissed her forehead and walked out to his car and drove to work.

"Ugh" She groans again but this time plotting herself on the bed groaning again.

"Why can't you admit you're pregnant" The voice in her head to told her.

"Well, I don't wanna get worked up for nothing and found out I'm not"

"Well, you have the symptoms, that's something"

"Which would be?" She asked.

"Fatigue, slight cramping in the stomach, nausea with and without vomiting or morning sickness, craving, headaches, mood swings, dizziness, missed period and just feeling pregnant"

"That's a lot of symptoms"

"Yes, it is but it's the symptoms to know you're pregnant and you've had all of those"

"My gosh, I could be pregnant"

"You could but in order for that to be true, you need a pregnancy test"

"Don't you have one in case you got pregnant?" The voice asked

"Yes, I do"

"Then go take it"

"Fine"

The small female ticks away the time to see if she's pregnant. She keeps ticking away until it reaches 5 minutes. She walks to the bathroom and see the small pregnancy test on the sink waiting for her to see. The short female then walks slowly to the test and sees two lines fading in. A warm tear falls down the female's cheek, she couldn't believe she was pregnant.

"Look who's pregnant" The voice in her head tells her.

"Oh shut up"

"Now, how are you going to tell your fiancè?"

"I honestly don't know"

Aarmau Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें