♡•43•♡

Chapter 43
His Love

"Mine and only mine"

She stood watching his every move — she almost seemed lifeless as she couldn't bare to move but she watched him, carefully.

His obsession drove him crazy the minute his eyes met with her — making eye contract with her beautiful caramel eyes he couldn't stop thinking of.

Of course, this 'obsession' drove him crazy as it became more and more of a desire.

He became jealous of every guy she talked to,

Jealous of every guy who desired for her beauty,

Jealous of thinking of some guy wanting her to be his and only his.

Of course, he wasn't going to let that happen as he was going to be only one to claim her as his and only his.

He glared at every guy who talked to her and when they finally met eye contact with him, they became frighten and turn away towards someone else who wasn't him.

He smirked as he finally got the idea into their tiny minds knowing he could a lot more to them if he wanted but his hands could never wrap around someone's neck for many reasons.

He softly sighed.

He enjoyed every moment he had with her, even if they couldn't talk as much — he enjoyed them.

This only made him for more in love with her every second that went by.

Everything was perfect . . . until he showed up.

He knew he had to take matter into his own hands but how?

He looked across the room, thinking of something he could used against him until his eyes met up with a knife.

He shook his head, backing away from the knife but he couldn't help to feel how good it would be to murder the living hell out of him.

He grabbed the knife off the table, viewing it from every angle as his reflection met the knife's.

He knew this would be the end for him.

His cold black midnight eyes met with her beautiful warm caramel-colored eyes as with him out of the picture, he could finally have her all to himself.

He slowly walked inched towards her as she back up against the wall. She almost seemed terrified as his tall figure came close towards her.

"p-please don't hurt m-me. ." She cried.
His expression soften as he saw how terrified she was of him.

She hurled herself into a small ball, facing away from him as he bent down to pick her her up from the ground.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you" He whispered softly into her ear as she collapsed into his embrace.

He smiled, he finally had her all to himself.

His grip around her, slowly tighten as small noises escaped from her mouth.

He didn't like to watch her like this so he did his best to keep her calm until he got home with her still trapped in his tight embrace.

He placed her on top of his bed, as he crawled in between her legs which were in both sides of his waist.

He carefully caresses her cheek with his thumb as her eyes were more beautiful up close.

"why?" She spoke out.

"What do you mean, my love?" His confused expression examined her tense expression, closely.

"w-what do you want from me?" She cried.

His expression became less confused as he wiped away her fallen tears.

"I don't want anything from you, I only want you to become mine and only mine" His lips fell on top of her, closing the gap in between them.

She tried to push him off of her but his grip is only tighten around her making it impossible for her to escape from.

With all her strength, she managed to push him off of him which gave her time to make a run for it.

"Don't leave me, my love!" He pleased.

He got up from the ground, chasing after her which didn't take long to spot her.

"Let go of me!" She screamed. He didn't listen to her protest as he dragged her back inside the house.

He throw her on top of the couch, pinning her arms down with one of his hands and the other pinning down her waist.

"You are all mine, and only mine"

Word Count: 714

quick question #1:
what would you like
to see me write more?

(ex: angst, fluff, etc)

quick question #2:
should I finish this?
(because honestly, it
doesn't feel finish to
me)

Purplla, let the war
begin 🤠

Thanks For Reading,
Peggy (The Author)