♡•15•♡

Chapter 15
Movie Night

"Everyday is a new day especially with friends who love you"

"C'mon Katelyn, it's just for one night" I beg to Katelyn to let us have a movie night.

"I already said no, Aphmau"

"C'mon Katelyn~Sama, it will be fun!" I got Kawaii~Chan into this idea so now it's me and Kawaii~Chan against Katelyn.

"Ugh, how long will you guys keep bothering me for?"

"Until you let us have a movie night with everyone"

"Ugh, why must I live in this house?"

"You decide to live in this house with us so that's your fault"

"It's still a no!" She yells.

"Aphmau~Senpai, what are we gonna do?" Kawaii~Chan whispers. I think for a second and think of the worst possible idea that will probably not make me sleep all night but will get Katelyn into this movie night.

"How about we let you pick the movie" That's what grabs Katelyn's attention.

"Aphmau~Senpai, what are you doing?" She sounds worried and she should be.

"If it gets us to do this movie night, we might as well do it while we can"

"So I can pick any movie?" She asks. I already hate this idea.

"Yes, any movie. Including horror" I look over at Kawaii~Chan who is terrified at this moment. Katelyn then thinks and agrees.

"Fine, we can your stupid movie night"

"Yes! Thank you, Katelyn!"

"Thank you Katelyn~Sama" We both thank her and I see a small smirk on her face as I turn away with Kawaii~Chan.

"Wait" I hear Katelyn's voice bring back my attention.

"On one condition" Me and Kawaii~Chan have terror on our faces now.

"First, Aphmau, you have to invite Aaron-"

"I was gonna invite him anyway"

"I know but you should know why I'm inviting him" she gives me the eyes again.

"What did I do?" I thought. She then turns over to Kawaii~Chan.

"Kawaii~Chan, you have to invite-" She stops and thinks and then goes back to her sentence.

"You have to invite, I can't believe I'm saying this but you have to invite Zane. Once you do, you can invite anyone want" She goes back to the TV and I feel Kawaii~Chan tug on my wrist. I look behind me and see Kawaii~Chan blushing. I smirk at her. Sucks to be her, for her information, I already have a boyfriend so I don't have to worry about being awkward. Well, maybe the fact that I'm terrible with horror movies. Everytime, I get myself into horror movies, I think I can do it but then I end up not sleeping that night. Haha, but this time I got someone to be with me so I won't be the only one who's  afraid of horror movies. I got upstairs and lay on my bed.

"What did I get myself into?" I thought. Well, I might as well wait and plan for the movie night till the time gets close.

"Kawaii~Chan?" I yell. Me and Kawaii~Chan are getting ready for the movie night and we're making sure we have everything before someone gets here.