Making Love

"All in due time, Love," he said and grabbed the lube from the nightstand. 

The blonde kissed his boyfriend's lips once more and moved back down, dragging his free hand over Avi's hairy torso. He avoided touching his erection and ran his fingers over the inside of Avi's thigh. "Spread your legs for me, Love?" 

Avi hummed as he did so and when Scott looked up he saw that his boyfriend was laid back on the bed and had his eyes closed. 

"Just like that" Scott mumbled and squeezed some of the lube into his right hand. he warmed it between his fingers and then carefully spread it in Avi's crack. "He rubbed over his entrance for a moment to make sure that he had used enough lube and then slowly pushed the tip of his pointer inside. 

"Scott..." Avi breathed out when he felt the intrusion. 

"Mmhm, I'm right here," Scot said softly. He didn't move his finger as he looked up at his boyfriend, who still seemed to be in a state of pure bliss. "Talk to me, Avi. Are you okay? Is this okay?" 

Avi's eyes fluttered open and he looked at Scott, nodded slightly. "Very okay. More, please?"

Scott smiled. "Sure," he said and slowly pushed the rest of his finger inside. 

"So good" Avi mumbled. 

"Yeah?" Scott carefully moved his finger while he waited for Avi to get used to the sensation. 

"Mmhm..." Avi hummed. "And now?" 

Scott chuckled softly. "It will take some time to prepare you, Love," he said. "You lay back and enjoy, okay?"

"Mmhm" Avi just hummed. He was impatient, still, he trusted Scott to know what he was doing. 

"Yes, just like that" Scott said softly as he carefully inserted the tip of his second finger while softly caressing his chest to distract him. 

Avi gasped when he felt the stretch, "Fuck Scott." 

The blonde stilled. "Are you still okay, Love?" 

"Yeah, it's just strange," Avi said. 

"Any pain?"

"No. It's-" Avi groaned when he felt his boyfriend's fingers moving inside of him. "Good. So good."

Scott leaned up and kissed Avi's lips softly while he scissored his fingers carefully. 

The bearded man hummed and closed his eyes. He lazily kissed back his boyfriend and gasped when he felt a third finger sliding in. "Oh wow" he breathed. "Still good." 

Scott kissed back down his body again and finally took his erection into his mouth, sucking lazily while making sure that Avi would be ready for him. Once he was sure, he leaned back up. "How are you feeling, Love?"

"Good" Avi said. "Needy. I want you, Scott. Please..." 

The blonde smiled and pecked his boyfriend's lips. "Of course, Love." He took a condom and move lube and got himself ready.  "Can you spread your legs a bit more?" 

Avi nodded and did as he was asked. 

Scott kneeled in between his boyfriend's legs and leaned over him. "Are you comfortable this way?"

"Yes" Avi said. "Come on, Scott. You made me wait for far too long."

"Someone is bossy" Scott commented, but then he positioned himself. "We're doing this slowly." He carefully pushed inside, stopping immediately when he felt Avi hiss.

"Stings..." Avi pressed out. 

"I know" Scott said softly. "Just breathe, it goes by. Or do you want me to stop?" 

"Noooo" Avi almost whined. "I want this." 

Scott pecked his lips and waited until Avi nodded then pushed forward. 

It took a while, but once he had bottomed out, he started to thrust carefully. 

Avi was reduced to groaning and babbling when he felt Scott moving inside of him, it was all too much and not enough at the same time. All he knew was pleasure, especially because Scott hit that special spot in him with every thrust. 

~

"This was..." Avi shook his head. Scott had just cleaned him up with some wet wipes and snuggled up in the blanket next to him. "So good."

Scott chuckled. "I am glad that you enjoyed it" he replied.

Avi moved a bit so he was able to lay his head onto Scott's shoulder. "Did you enjoy it, too? I'm sorry, I didn't do much, I was just so overwhelmed" he remarked.

Scott shook his head. "Don't be sorry, dear. I enjoyed it a lot. And I get that you were overwhelmed, I felt the same during my first time. It's a completely new sensation."

"It is" Avi said. 

Scott pecked his temple. "You must be exhausted" he said.

But Avi shook his head. "The contrary actually. But I think that's because I'm full of endorphines right now." 

Scott chuckled softly. "Probably."

They both fell silent, Scott played with Avi's hair, while Avi mindlessly caressed Scott's side. "I'm glad I waited, by the way, Scott" the bearded man spoke up after a while.

"Yeah?" 

Avi nodded. "Yes. I don't think I would've trusted anyone else the way I trust you." 

Scott nodded. "I was actually quite surprised that you were able to let yourself go so easily. But I'm glad because all I wanted is for you to be happy."

Avi smiled. "I am very happy right now, Scott. A bit sad that we need to leave the cabin tomorrow, but after the two days we had together, I feel even closer to you. And I am ready to tackle therapy tomorrow and whatever Esther wants from me. We're having a meeting at Fantasy."

"Oh" Scott said. "Are you going to go back to the cabin afterwards?"

Avi shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. It makes sense, because I wanted to spend a lot of time here and I asked Esther to empty my fridge and pantry, so I don't have much at home" he explained. "Then again I have a boyfriend whom I promised time." The bearded man looked up. "What do you want, Scott?"

Scott smiled. "I haven't thought about anything beyond bringing Mitch his car and getting some hiking boots" he explained. 

"But you certainly want to spend some time with Mitch" Avi said.

"Yes, but I also want to spend more time with you now that we don't have to be in a different city each day" Scott returned.

"Do you want to come back to the cabin? We can also stay in my house? Or you stay at home and I stay at home and we'll meet?"

"A few more days in here would be lovely. Maybe we can do our stuff in LA tomorrow, spend the night at my place and then come back?" 

"Mmhm" Avi hummed. 

Scott smiled fondly. "Getting tired?" 

Avi nodded slightly. "All of a sudden, yes." 

Scott leaned over and turned off the bedside lamp. "Good night my dear" he said softly.

"Good night, Scott. I love you."

"I love you too."

~~~~