Advice

"I'll miss you," said Scott softly as he kissed his boyfriend once more. "A lot..."

"You'll have me back tomorrow" Avi replied with a grin on his face.

"I know, but it won't be the same, you know" Scott replied. "Not that I mind, we're doing this at your pace, remember?" Scott said softly.

"I get that, but at least we'll be in Nashville for three nights and I heard there have been problems with the bookings, Esther cancelled Kevin's room, but forgot to book your room. I'm offered to share, because you don't know any of the other guys that good anyway" Avi grinned.

Scott chuckled. "I don't mind sharing" he replied. "Now, get going, Dear, I don't want your parents complaining about me keeping you from leaving."

Avi nodded, but he still held on to Scott. "Okay. I'll see you tomorrow at 10:30? Esther and Darien will drive us to the airport, no need to get an uber" he explained.

"I'll be ready" Scott replied and leaned in for one last kiss. "Thank you once again for helping me with the suitcase..."

"Of course, Scotty. You're welcome" Avi replied and finally let go of his boyfriend. "I'll see you tomorrow, bye."

"Bye. Have fun tonight."

"Yeah, you too." Scott waved as Avi walked downstairs and once he was out of sight, he went back into the apartment and his room. He still was astonished to see his stuff packed up neatly, especially because he would have needed all night to get it done. But of course, Avi stepped in and helped him and was perfect in doing so. Satisfied with everything, Scott went back into the living room and tidied up the mugs and then got started on dinner.

Since it was his last night at home, he wanted to cook something for himself and since Avi taught him how to cook a simple yet delicious curry a few days ago and was kind enough to give him a blend of some of the spices he had, so Scott would be able to cook the dish for himself and Mitch quite a few times. Instead of the delicious Naan, he opted for rice, because it was a safe choice.

"What on earth smells so good in here? You didn't have Indian without me?"

Scott chuckled when he heard his best friend's voice out of the hallway. "I would never. Dinner will be ready in ten" he called back.

Mitch joined him in the kitchen and chuckled. "Damn, this boy of yours really is a good influence," he said and looked into the pan. "This looks delicious."

"First of all, I wouldn't refer to Avi as a boy, he's such a man. Second, how do you know that he showed me how to cook this?"

Mitch rolled his eyes. "Because you would never cook? At least you wouldn't go all out like this with lots of spices and everything" he explained.

"Mmhm, he gave me the spice blend, actually. And the recipe" Scott confessed with a grin on his face. "But I cooked this all on my own. Only started when he was gone. I just wanted to do something nice for our last night together..."

Mitch smiled brightly at his best friend. "Thank you, this is actually so sweet" he replied. "And it really smells like something I will love. I'll go into the bathroom and then I'll set the table. I'm looking forward. Are we having wine with it?"

Scott stirred the sauce. "Yes? I have a bottle of white wine in the fridge."

"Mmhm, good. When are you leaving tomorrow?" Mitch asked on his way to the bathroom.
Scott rolled his eyes, Mitch had a habit of leaving the bathroom door ajar and continuing the conversation while still doing whatever he needed to do. Scott didn't like it too much, but he was used to it. "Esther, Avi and Darien are picking me up at 10:30" he called back at him.