Question Game

When Scott woke up again, he noticed that he was being watched. He stirred and opened his eyes, seeing Avi's green orbs immediately.

"Good morning" the bearded man whispered. "I didn't wake you up, didn't I?"

Scott shook his head. "No... I kinda woke up on my own, I think? What time is it?"

"Seven" Avi replied and chuckled when he saw the shocked expression on his boyfriend's face. "We slept at 10.30, so it's actually no wonder that we're awake..."

"Hmmm... true" the blonde replied. "And now?"

Avi shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know? But I feel like just talking? We haven't really talked in a few days and... I don't know I feel like there are just so many things I don't know about you."

Scott smiled at him. "Dito. I mean you already told me a lot, but we never covered the basic things... Like what is your favourite colour, what are your dreams for the future..." he mused.

"Hmmm, why don't we play a little game?" Avi offered. "I'll ask you a question and then you'll ask me a question? Back and forth?"

Scott nodded. "Sounds like a wonderful plan. You'll start." 

"Hmm... what's your favourite colour?"

"Blue," Scott said. "I like blue a lot and I feel like it suits me."

"It does, especially with your eyes. I like your eyes. The blue is so clear, so beautiful. Like the sky..."

Scott smiled. "Yours are beautiful as well. They suit you. This mixture of green and brown... like the forest, like nature" he replied.

Avi smiled. "Thank you."

Scott smiled. "You're welcome. Now it's my turn, right? So I want to know... what's your dream vacation?"

Avi smiled. "Hmmm, I don't need much, to be honest. And I am not choosy when it comes to the spot. I like nature a lot and I like to be alone. I've been to Europe quite a few times now. I'm not as famous there so I'm just another tourist. And I like hiking, of course. But I also like to swim in the sea or a lake. How about you?"

Scott smiled. "I don't go on vacations that often. I mean we have the beach right in front of our doorstep and I like spending a lot of time there in the summer. And I go home to Texas of course. But right now this is all there is. But in the future, I can see myself travelling the world." He shrugged his shoulders. "I never did a full-on hiking trip, but I wouldn't mind trying it out with you."

Avi smiled at him. "Me neither. We'll do it as soon as we have some time. Maybe while we're still on tour, but after the tour, I definitely want to take you to the sequoias" the bearded man said.

"I heard from them, but I never went there. But I would love you to take me there" Scott replied.

"I will," Avi replied. "Now, it's my turn again. What's your favourite food?"

"My Mum makes really good lasagna," Scott replied. "Really good comfort food. Also your quesadillas? So simple but so delicious. And I am not saying this because you asked."

Avi chuckled. "Thank you. Would your mother make some lasagna when we visit Texas? I love some good childhood food" he replied.

Scott laughed. "Maybe I already asked her? She always makes lasagna when I'm visiting, she just knows that it's my favourite. What's your biggest irrational fear? Like... not your anxiety but other things..."

"Uuuh, hitting hard this time," Avi said with a smile on his face. "It's deep waters. Like when I cannot see my feet, it's just terrifying. Now me... what is your biggest dream in life? I mean you're just starting your career, there has to be something?"