Fondue and Foreplay

Scott quickly paid for their stuff and went outside. He didn't want to leave Avi alone for too long, because he wasn't sure whether something would happen.

But Avi was standing next to his car when he came outside. 

"Are you okay?" Scott asked. 

The bearded man nodded. "I am. Just needed some fresh air." He opened the trunk of the car and helped Scott packing up the stuff they had bought. 

Scott smiled at his boyfriend. "Good," he said. 

They got into the car and Avi drove out of the parking lot. "I was wondering, Scott... you always get supplied, like lube and condoms. Isn't it weird? Especially because you need a bigger size?"

Scott shook his head. "Not too weird, actually. I mean I just know that I have different needs and I don't care what people think about me. I mean I do get looks, but most of the time it's either young guys or girls who are giving me the eye. Oh and Mitch once dared me to buy lube condoms and cucumber together. That was funny. But usually, they just don't care. Like the cashier today. She just scans everything and takes the money. And if she thinks we're having hot gay sex tonight so be it."

Avi grinned. "We are so having hot gay sex tonight."

Scott shook his head in amusement. "Who are you and what did you do to my boyfriend?" He asked.

Avi furrowed his brows. "Why?"

"I just never heard you say these words out loud. Usually, you talked about going all the way, about making love... I mean I don't mind at all, but this is a change" Scott explained.

"I'm just comfortable with you," Avi said softly. "You would never judge me."

Scott smiled. "That's true." He smiled at his boyfriend. "Never."

~

"That was so good. Damn you need to show me how to cook this!" Scott said as he put down his cutlery. 

Avi chuckled. "Well, you just have to cut up the veggies, put them in the oven, wait until they're done and that's it. Meat is optional, but I wanted some for us. Oh and you can either have ranch or sour cream with it. I can show you how it's done the next time we cook" he explained. 

Scott nodded. "I would love that," he said softly. "Something else we can do together."

Avi nodded. "Mmhm," he hummed. "But first I want to feed you with some chocolate covered fruits."

"Sounds a lot like foreplay if you ask me," Scott said with a bright grin on his face.

"Yeah?" Avi asked. 

"Mhm," Scott hummed. "I mean I wouldn't mind licking the chocolate off your body, but I feel like we should take it easy tonight. Not too many adventures at once, you know?"

"I feel like this is going to be a huge adventure for us," Avi said with a smile on his face.

Scott took his boyfriend's hand. "It is. But it will also be a wonderful one, I'll make sure of it."

"Mmhm," Avi hummed. "Anyway, shall we sit down on the veranda with the chocolate fondue? We could watch the bunnies and maybe share some fruits with them?" 

Scott smiled. "Sounds like a plan."

Twenty minutes later the two men were sitting on the veranda next to each other. They fed each other fruits and when Scott saw the first bunny carefully come outside, he took a small piece of apple and threw it over to him. 

"She likes apples," Scott said as he watched the bunny nibble on the fruit. 

"She does," Avi said while he coated a strawberry in chocolate. "Any you like strawberries, hmm?" 

Scott took the strawberry from the skewer and munched on it. "Mmhm I do," he said softly. "Very much."

"Oh you got some chocolate right there," Avi said. 

"Is this the moment where you lean in and kiss the chocolate away? This is so cheesy, but I am all here for it" Scott said and sighed when he felt Avi's lips on his own. 

The chocolate and the bunnies were forgotten, the two men made out softly. Their hands wandered over the other man's body, exploring and when Scott felt Avi's slightly calloused fingertips on his bare back, he carefully broke the kiss. "We should take this inside." 

Avi smiled. "Sure," he said and got up. He took the small bowl with the leftover fruit and put it on the ground for the bunnies while Scott took the chocolate and brought it inside. 

"Just leave it in the kitchen. I'll lock the front door" Avi said.

Scott grinned when he saw how fast Avi was walking. Knowing that his boyfriend was almost as eager as he himself was confirmed to him that he was ready. When he made his way upstairs, he heard his boyfriend in the bathroom and decided to wait in the bedroom. There he closed the curtains and turned on the bedside lamp. He once again made sure that lube and condoms were within reach and then waited.

A moment later, Avi joined him. He had his hair open and a soft smile on his face. "Hey," he said softly. 

"Hey" Scott returned. He looked at his boyfriend, searching for a sign of anxiety or discomfort, but there was none. 

Avi closed the door behind him and stepped up to his boyfriend. 

Without thinking, Scott leaned down and captured Avi's lips in a soft kiss. 

Once again, he felt calloused fingers on his skin, this time pushing the shirt up.

Scott helped him and broke the kiss momentarily to take off the shirt then proceeded to unbutton Avi's shirt while still kissing his boyfriend. 

Once he had opened the last button, he pushed the shirt down and Avi let it fall to the floor. 

Scott explored Avi's nude torso, playing with the soft hair and teasing his nipples while Avi kissed down his neck and to his collarbone. "Right there" Scott mumbled when he felt Avi sucking on his skin, probably leaving a mark.

While Avi moved to his other collarbone, Scott made a quick job of opening the other man's pants and pushed them down. He felt that Avi was fumbling with his belt and pushed his hands away, opening it on his own. "Tends to get stuck," he said and then took off his pants, stepping outside. He looked at his boyfriend and smiled when he saw his slightly dishevelled hair and the swollen lips. "You're so hot right now" he commented before he urged him to get on the bed. Avi laid down in the centre on his back and within seconds Scott was hovering above him.

"Mmhm" Avi hummed when he felt Scott's lips on his own lips first and then on his neck and chest. "So good" he sighed when Scott licked over his right nipple. 

Scott took his time exploring Avi's body with his lips and hands. He wanted his boyfriend to be relaxed and he felt that he was succeeding.

When he finally pushed down Avi's boxer briefs, he noticed that his boyfriend was hard already. He palmed him. "You want this so much, Avi, hmm?"  He looked up to see Avi nod rapidly. 

"I do. I want you to make love to me"  the brunette pressed out.

Scott chuckled and let go of his boyfriend's erection, crawling back up to kiss Avi's lips, grinning when Avi whined in protest. 

"All in due time, Love," he said and grabbed the lube from the nightstand. 

~~~~