Nashville

When his alarm went off the next morning, Scott was surprised that he had slept that good. He thought he would be tossing and turning and worrying about the upcoming tour. But there wasn't anything.

He looked at his phone and smiled when he saw that Avi had texted him.

"Hey, Scotty. Just wanted to let you know that I am back home. You're probably already asleep and I will go to bed now, too. I'll see you tomorrow, dear:-*"

Scott smiled brightly when he read the message and replied immediately:

"Good morning, Avi. Yes, I was sleeping, but thanks for texting anyway. I'll have some breakfast now and then I'll get ready to leave, knowing that my suitcase is perfectly packed. I'll see you later. Bye."

The hours passed quickly. Scott had a long breakfast with Mitch and packed up the last important things and took a shower and once he was dressed in comfortable clothes, he only had time for one last cup of tea before Avi, Esther and Darien would be coming.

"Do you have everything you need, Scott?" Mitch asked while he sipped on his coffee.

Scott nodded. "I do, don't worry," he said. Avi and I checked while he packed."

Mitch smiled. "Good," he said and sighed. "The house will be so quiet without you. But on the other hand, I can bring home boys without having to take care of my housemate."

Scott laughed. "You never do this anyway, Mitchy," he said, still giggling.

"Touche," Mitch said, taking a breath to say something else, but was interrupted by the doorbell. "Someone is early," he said with a smile. "You finish your tea and I open the door."

Scott nodded and stayed on the sofa, even when he heard Avi and Mitch talking. Only when Avi stepped into the room, he stood up and opened his arms for a tight hug. "Hey, Dear," he said softly.

"Hey, Love" Avi replied and held his boyfriend for a long moment, then leaned up to kiss him tenderly. "Ready to go?"

Scott nodded. "Yes, I am," he said. "Are you?"

Avi chuckled. "Ready to go on tour, yes, but not ready to fly, I don't like it."

"I told you we could pack you up in the van with the equipment. You would've had to leave two days ago though..." Esther joked.

"Hmm, but I would've been with my guitar..." Avi mused.

"Yep but without me" Scott chimed in.

Avi sighed. "That's true," he said. "And you would've spent the whole night panic packing your suitcase."

Scott chuckled. "True."

"Anyway, Dear, we should get going, we cannot miss our flight" Avi then said. "Say goodbye to Mitch and I'd use your bathroom if I may?"

Scott smiled. "Of course. You know where it is" he said and then turned to Mitch. "Mitchy..."

"Scotty." Mitch hugged his best friend tightly. "Take good care of him, but better care of yourself, okay? You cannot be there for him if you're not in a good state of mind, get it?"

Scott nodded slightly. "I know. And I will do my very best. I'll call you" he said.

"Call me whenever you need me. And if you don't need me, too, of course" Mitch replied. "And have a lot of fun."

"I will," Scott said and hugged him once more. "And if you need anything, call me, too, okay?"

Mitch chuckled. "I'll be fine, Scott."