Family Time

"Uncle Tott! Where's Uncle Tott?"

When Scott heard the voice of his nephew he smiled happily and tried to get up without disturbing his boyfriend. Avi was still out like a light and Scot knew that he needed his sleep. Carefully, he got up and when Avi started to stir, he caressed his cheek softly. "Sleep, Baby..."

But Avi opened his eyes and looked at his boyfriend. "Hmm?"

"You should sleep some more. I'll go downstairs and meet my family, but you can just join later, once you're rested, okay?" Scott said softly.

Avi pouted. "But I want to meet your family. Your nephew. I-" He yawned. "I'm not that tired."

Scott smiled at him. "I just want what's best for you, Baby" he said. "If you feel like it, you can definitely come downstairs, but if you want to sleep some more, feel free to do so."

Avi smiled. "Thank you... maybe a few minutes" he said softly and snuggled back into the blanket.

"Alright. I'll be downstairs" Scott said softly and leaned down to kiss Avi's temple, before he left the room and went downstairs.

"Uncle Tott!"

Scott smiled brightly and opened his arms for his nephew. "Landon!" He picked him up and spun him around before just holding him on his right arm.

The five-year-old had his arms slung around Scott's neck and held on to him. "Missed you."

"Oh I missed you too, Buddy" Scott said. "And I am so glad that I get to see you today."

"Yes! Can we play in the pool? Grandma said you would go there with me!" Landon asked.

"Grandma is right" Scott said. "I just need to get my trunks from upstairs."

"Yaaaaaaay" Landon cheered.

Scott chuckled. "Good" he said.

"Landon, sweetheart? Do you want to help me with the cookies? Someone needs to knead the dough..." Conny called from the kitchen and Scott knew that she just wanted to distract him so Scott could spend at least a few minutes with his sister.

"Yes, Grandma." Landon looked at Scott. "I need to make cookies. Can we play afterwards?"

"Definitely. I'll be waiting" Scott said and pressed a soft peck onto his nephew's head, before he let him down. "Slowly, Landon" he called when the little boy ran into the kitchen. Then he went into the living room where his sister and father were sitting and talking. "Lindsey" he said, smiling happily at his sister. "Hi!"

Lindsey smiled. "Hello, brother. It's so good to see you!"

The siblings hugged one another tightly. "I feel the same" Scott said. "It's so good to be back home, even if it's just for one day."

"Yeah. One day and a little bit" Lindsey said. "And it really is okay if we all come hang at the concert tomorrow? Backstage?"

Scott smiled and nodded. "It is. Avi said that the backstage area is big enough to fit the Hoyings. And there's a balcony thingy from where you can watch the concert away from the crowd."

"Good. We already got some soundproof headphones for Landon. He is so excited. I wasn't too fond of him joining, but we talked to the pediatrician and she said that it would be alright with the right headphones" she said. "And we can go outside if it is too much for him."

Scott nodded. "You definitely can. And you can go and see the soundcheck so you'll get a feeling and Landon can see if he likes it. If he doesn't, I can take care of him while you enjoy the music" he explained.