Exploring

Scott smiled when the door was opened just moments later. "Hi..." he said softly to break the slightly awkward silence.

"Come in" Avi replied and stepped aside.

Scott took off his shoes once he was inside the room and looked around. The room was set up just like his own, but it seemed nicer, definitely smelled nicer.

The blonde put down his bag and turned around to Avi who was just standing in the middle of the room. He looked insecure.

"Hey, come here," Scott said and opened his arms.

Avi took a deep breath and then closed the distance between himself and his boyfriend and hugged him tightly.

Scott held him and really felt how Avi relaxed in his arms. "It's so good to hold you again" he said softly.

"Mmhm..." Avi hummed. "So good..."

They stayed like this for a long moment, just enjoying the proximity.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked and looked at his boyfriend questioningly.

"Hmm?" Avi hummed and then he slowly nodded. "I'm okay... why are you asking?"

Scott smiled slightly. "It seemed to me as if you are nervous?"

Avi looked down and Scott knew that he had hit a nerve.

"Why, Love? It's just us..."

Avi shrugged his shoulders. "It's new... I don't know what you want and..."

Scott put a finger on his boyfriend's lips to silence him. "I want you to be comfortable. And I want to be with you, of course. Anything else we'll figure out together, okay?"

Avi looked back up into Scott's eyes and couldn't help but smile when he saw the amount of trust in his boyfriend's eyes. "Okay," he agreed. "Thank you."

"Not for that" Scott replied. "Now, I just want to jump into the bathroom and then get comfortable with you."

"Same" Avi replied. "But you go first, I need to text Esther real quick..."

Scott nodded. "Fine with me."

The blonde was quick to brush his teeth and fresh up and when he came back into the bedroom, Avi was sitting on the edge of his bed, texting.

"Just telling her good night," he said and put his phone away a moment later. "Done." He got up and grabbed his stuff to go and get ready himself.

While Avi was in the bathroom, Scott grabbed lube and condoms out of his bag and hid them under his pillow. He didn't know what he and Avi would be getting up to, but he definitely didn't want to search his bags for supplies in the midst of the action.

Then he closed the curtains, dimmed the lights and silenced his phone, just as Avi came out of the bathroom.

"I've been thinking, Scott," he said as he put his clothes away.

Scott raised an eyebrow. "Yeah?"

"Mmhm," the brunette hummed. "There's no need to be nervous. Were two adults and we can do whatever we want to do as long as we're both are consenting. And right now I just want to kiss you until I am breathless."

Scott smirked. "I consent" he simply said before Avi was in his arms and pressed his lips on his.

They kissed frantically, only pausing to draw in quick breaths.

After a while, Scott let his hands glide down Avi's side and to his front where he played with the belt of his bathrobe. He broke the kiss and looked into Avi's eyes as he loosened the knot and let the robe glide down Avi's shoulders. His hands were on Avi's skin immediately, glided over Avi's chest and up to his back. "You're so gorgeous, Avi" he whispered and smiled when he saw the slight blush on his boyfriend's cheeks. "You are," he said once again.