I'll never let you go

*Jennie's pov*

I woke up at the feel of someone on top of me, I open my eyes and smiled at the sight......My boyfriend sleeping on top of me, Hand on my waist, head on my chest.

"Tae..wake up"I said snd patted his head lightly. He growned and opened his eyes, when he saw me his smile grew wider.

"Good morning Jagi~"he greeted and was about to peck my lips when I covered it. He pouted and look at me confuse.

"Why?"

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet"I answerd, he chuckled and peck my lips before I could protest he ran to the bathroom. I chuckled at his childish behavior.

We are both Idols so we have to keep this a secret, only my members, his members, our boss and his boss is the only one who knew about this.

Anyway Im in the kitchen preparing breakfast, when I felt two mascular hands wrapped around me.

"Jagiya~ what are you cooking?"he asked, and snuggle on my neck. He is pretty clingy..which I found cute.

"You'll find out soon"

"Anyway.. I dont have any schedules today...So that means we can cuddle"he said happily, I chuckled and was about to say ok when I remember my schedules,

"Aish!! I cant do that today tae"I said making his smiled disappear.

"What? Why?"he asked while pouting.

"Me and Jimin have to practice the dance moves, for our colaboration"I said, he's eyes turned into a serious one.

"Then why do you have to collaborate with him? You can always collaborate with me"he said stomping his feet.

"Not my choice, he is the one who offered me a collaboration..."I said and smirked, he rolled his eyes and hugged me again.

"After practice? Can we cuddle?"he asked with a soft voice.

"Cant, I would be gone the whole day..... "I said, he growned and look at me.

"Aish!! Cant you just cancel it? And spend time with your baby?"(Im cringing rn😂) he asked, I chuckled and pinch his nose.

"Taehyung-ah~  I promise I'll tr--"I didn't get to finish my sentence when he cut me of

"Taehyung? Why are you calling me by my name? And not Taetae, Alien, Baby?"he asked dramaticaly, I sigh and flick his forehead before kissing it.

"Eat now I have to get ready"I said and peck his cheeks before going upstairs, I can hear him whining but I ignore it.

*************
I arrived 11:45 pm..When I open the front door a huge alien immedielty crashed above me. I heard small sobs.

"Why are you crying?"I asked,

"I was worried, you didn't replied to my text nor my calls, and worst you arrived very late"he complained still sobing, I smiled and patted his head.

"Im here now.. Did you have dinner already?"I asked, he nodded I was about to go to the bathroom so I can rest when he said something.

"Did you eat already?"He asked, I nodded and he pout.

"You already did? Aish!! I cooked your fav. Food..Its my first time cooking"he said his face shows alot of dispointment.
I smiled.

"Alright dont worry I'll eat it"I said making him smile, showing his cute boxy smiled.