Cold Ceo #7

°•who are you?•°

I will try to be bold about the hints :)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Where did you get this Jim?" Rosé asked seriously.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I just found it when I get stuck, The reason is I was trying to take that note above that tree" he reasoned, the others believed but still keeping that suspicious eyes on him,

No knowing that something or more like someone is enjoying this scene.

"Tae, do you know where mr. Junghoon live?(the one who confessed to Jennie)" Jisoo asked, Taehyung nodded in return and went to his own car followed by Namjoon and Jin. And the rest volunteered to guard the house.

"Im hungry" Rosé said and pouted.

"Im gonna cook" Lisa volunteered and was about to go when Jungkook raised his hand to stopped her.

"No.. Last time you tried to cook, you almost burned noona's apartment" Jungkook warned and laugh literally teasing the other maknae.  Lisa raised her hand ready to punch Jungkook but the other girls are quick enough to pull her away from him.

"Brat!" She hissed but Jungkook only wiggled his eyebrows literally enjoying what he's doing.

"Bye beb" He said and went to the guest room of Taehyung's house.

After that Lisa started to get wild as she didn't get the chance to kill the bunny.

"Calm down lis.. Just plan a revenge on him" Hobi jokingly advised but Lisa found this as a nice idea.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The three handsome boys are making their way towards Mr. Lee's house and knocked when they arrived, the door was opened by a middle aged woman and what I mean in middle age is maybe about 40+.

"Yes? May I help you misters?" She asked politely.

"Is Mr. Junghoon here?" Namjoon asked. The woman seems to hesitate but eventually nodded and let the three men in. There he saw mr. Lee drinking his coffee while reading a newspaper. Taehyung faked a caugh that caught His attention and immediately bowed once he saw his boss standing not so far away from him.

"G-good evening boss, do you need anything?" He asked stuttering.

"Do you know where is Jennie Kim?" He asked calmly though he wanted to punch this guy remembering how he had alot of guts to confess to jennie. This question caught the man off gaurd not that he knows where is she.

"What do you mean sir?" He asked confused, Jin's phone suddenly dinged indicating that someone texted him, he opened it and it was from a unknown number.

"You still don't know me? Ok Im going to give you a not so helpful hint. 'There is always a devil behind that innocent mask' i hope you know me already... If you still want more clues try going back to where this started... Good luck"

Jin read in a mumble manner but enough for the two to hear it. They looked at eachother before running back to Taehyung's car and drove to that location where they thought it started: the cliff

But this time Namjoon got another text.

"If you are going to the cliff then you are wrong.. think again where it all started.. why did she end up in that car?" He read using his mind and started to think where it could be but of course being the smartest he is.