Idol #4

°•lead character•°

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Taehyung's pov

Staring at her gracefully dancing above the stage infront of thousands people made me proud. The way her eyes shined when the spotlight hit her made her look like a dancing swan, her voice is also really smooth. And im proud to announced that, I was her boyfriend. She used to be my girlfriend.

I still don't know why she broke up with me but as long as I can see her this happy then im ready to let myself set aside. For now.

I stood up and went to the back stage as they already finished performing. I saw her walking alone the hall, where's her members? I shrugged, slowly approaching her from behind before making my move. I hugged her from the back and smiled widely, she squirmed a little before turning around making our face inches away from eachother.

"S-sunbae" she stuttered and the crimson red that crept on her face caught my attention. Smirking, I leaned more closer, That our nose already touched. I stared at her for a while. mysterious cat eyes, Crimson red cheeks, well molded nose, Shiny hair, reddish lips. She didn't changed at all. I leaned even more closer that she had to put her small hands on my chest to prevent me for coming even more closer. I smiled softly and pecked her nose. We already broke up, that means I have no rights to kiss her on the lips.

I was about to speak when someone coughed behind us. I looked back and saw Jimin hyung looking at us in disgusted.

"Hyung" I said with a tint of annoyance, why does everytime that I'm having I moment with her someone just have to ruin my chance?! Can't I just get a peaceful time with her?!

"Jennie and Taehyung sitting on the tree!" The two members of Jennie also joined in.

"K.I.S.S.I.N.G" The elder one added with some actions. The heck?!

"I have never seen a ex-couple do this" yoongi hyung said coming out of nowhere. I looked down and noticed that my hands are still wrapped tightly around her waist. She lightly pushed me and looked down, She's embarrassed, Her ears are slowly turning red.

"Ahhh... ahem.. Why are you guys here?" Jennie asked, escaping the teases we're getting.

"The program is done, as we are still a rookie we didn't get any prizes but atleast we and the audience had fun, what that is what matter the most!"The blonde one said... I still don't know their names.

"Ahh.. Ok.. sorry" she slowly mumbled. We all stayed silent... no one dared to make a single sound. Awkward tension surrounded us.

"Sooo... what now?" Namjoon hyung BROKE the awkward silent.

"Sleep over?" The girl with the bangs suggested, I'm ok with anything.

"I guess so... Let's go to my house" jennie suggested and grabbed my hands caughting me off gaurd. I looked back at my members and they are all giving teasing looks, like wiggling their eyebrows and made a kissing scene with their hands. Aish this hyungs! I suddenly heard a ding. Checking my phone with only one hand as my other one is holding Jennie's ones tightly.