Cold Ceo(bonus part)

°•kids•°

Requested by jentaeaf

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Jennie's pov

I woke up at the feeling of someone kissing my face, Opening my eyes I saw my husband smiling widely. It has been a month since the wedding and he has been taking good care of me. Obviously we did 'it' many times but we aren't rushing, we just wanna enjoy our life together, I smiled and him and circled my small hands around his neck.

"Morning" he greeted and kissed my lips. I layed down again and closed my eyes.

"Morning.. Im still sleepy" i said earning a chuckle from him before laying beside me, I looked at his clothes and notice that he's wearing his office wear.

Yeah I totally forgot we have work, Im still his secretary, I didn't wanna quit that job since I also want to earn money even though he's the one who is giving me.

"Get up~ We have work" he whispered with his deep voice and kissed my neck. We are always like this, He was the one who wake me up 'sometimes'

"Im sleepy" I insisted, he got up and lifted me and carried me towards the bathroom.

"Don't be a lazy mandu, Get ready" he said and pecked my forehead before closing the door, I pouted and look at the mirror.

"Mandu?" I mumbled and frowned while cupping my cheeks, squishing it. After a minute of doing that, I went to the bathroom and did my chuchu stuff, slipping my Coat and bag before I went out of the room.

On my way towards the kitchen I smell something burning making me rush in there, And there I saw A pouty tiger while looking at the pan, Some of the servants are also there holding theirselves from laughing,

I went closer to him and saw that he burn the bacon's and eggs making me laugh loudly.

"I burnt them" he said while pouting. I patted his back and spoke.

"Why did you even cook? You know you can always ask them or me to cook for you" i said, he shook his head and looked at me.

"I also wanna try to cook, How can I be a father if I can't even cook?" He said showing me that cute v
Boxy smile of his, He really did change few, a year ago he was just a my cold boss but now here we are.
But his statement really made me blush, Father? He wants to be a father?

"A-aish! Lets just go!" I looked away and dragged him out as I received alot of teases from the maids, I can feel his stare but I decided to ignore it or else I would melt again.

I was about to go in the car when he pulled me hugged me really tightly, Yes he's clingy but I like it.

"Did you get shy? Why? You don't want me to be a father?" He whispered while gripping my hips, I bit my lips while looking at him, he's smiling widely rightnow, I actually wanted to form a family but I don't know if I can take the responsibilities of being a mom, I'm scared thinking that I can't take care of them cause I never experienced that. When I het 10 my parents started to force me join some fashion show and something that I dont like. That's why me and my brothers moved out, and Jin basically raised us. He took the responsibility of being a mom and a dad.