Arrange marriage with a jerk #16

°•Reunite•°

❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎

Jennie's pov

I opened my eyes as I felt the sunlight hit my skin, I don't remember opening the curtains last night though.

I immediately shut my eyes open when I heard a small snores, I tried to sat up but someone groaned and the grip on my waist tighten.

"Few more minutes jagi" Taehyung mumbl- wait Taehyung?! I removed the blankets and saw him laying on my stomach while his hands are firmly attached on my waist, I looked at myself and saw that I'm only wearing a large t shirt. Ohh fvck what did I do? I yanked his head not minding even if he wakes up and picked all of my clothes, still trying to remember what happened.

We didn't do it, right?

"Jagi?" Taehyung mumbled and sat up, his hair is all messy but still looks hot as f- stop it jen.

"What did you do to me? What happened?" I asked feeling anxious, He suddenly sighed and smiled.

"You forgot what happened Last night?"

Last night? Oh no no no,

"What happened last night? Did you touch me?! You Jerk!" I exclaim and spanked his shoulder multiple times, he laughed and shield himself.

"Stop I'm just kidding, don't worry nothing happened last night. I will never touch you without your consent" he truthfully said and smiled innocently, I glared at him still not convinced by his excuse.he raised his hands and smiled mouthing a 'I promise' to me.

"Tsk, forget that this ever happened. I was not in my right mind, I have ki- a company to take care of" I said and gathered all my things but he stopped me by pulling my wrist making my body to collide with his.

"I want to meet my kids too" he said and looked at me deeply, I started at him full of shockness, how? How did he know? What did I said last night? You fvcked up jen.

"W-what are you saying? If you want to meet your kid go home and you will see Hailey" i said, I just heard her name being called by one of the guest on that party.

"What I mean is, I wan tto meet my real kids, the twins, our kids. And don't you even try to deny it, I already know everything jen, please I want to meet my kids" he pleaded and looked down, I really feel guilty, But I don't know how Jehyung and Jendeuk would react.

"Please Jen, I'm begging you, just this once" he desperately pleaded, holding my hand, What I didn't expect if he kneeled down and looked at me with a pleading look. I didn't waste any second and ordered him to stand up. I guess it wouldn't hurt if I let him...

Right? After all, they are still his kids, he also have the rights.

"Ok fine, Just stand up" I said, He smiled widely and stood up fixing his hair and clothes.

"Let's goooo" he cheerfully said and pulled me towards his car, I wonder how did he know about them? And what is inside that envelope he gave me? And where the heck is it?

My thoughts got interpreted when I felt his big hands slipped on my thighs. I removed it but he returned it in place again.

"Just let me be, I miss doing this to you" he pleaded once again and smiled. And just like what he said, I let him do whatever he wants. He would caressed my thighs, hold my hand and kiss the back of it from time to time, He would also leave sweet words and mumbles like he used to do.