Mr. Stranger #4

°•plan•°

᯽⍟᯽⍟᯽⍟᯽⍟᯽⍟᯽⍟᯽⍟᯽

Authors pov

Jennie went inside her cousin's car aka Jungkook and slammed the door shut. What her teacher told her few minutes ago keeps on repeating inside her head. She ruffled her hair out of frustration and waited for Jungkook to arrive.

"Why Am I even thinking about it?! Stop Jen.. get yourself together" Releasing a heavy sigh she opened her phone and played some games to distract her mind.

Soon her cousin arrived with a furrowed eyebrows, Jennie looked at him for a moment and looked away again. The car was filled with silence since neither Jennie nor Jungkook wanted to talk.

*Sigh* Jennie glanced at her cousin after hearing him sighed heavily, She shrugged and focused on her phone again.

*sigh* Her brows furrowed getting irritated about whatever he's doing.

Jungkook heard no signs of concern from her which made him pout.

*SIGH!*

"Omg Junkook! Can you please stop breathing?!" She shouted and throwed her shoes at him. Jungkook whined even more and curled himself up into a ball.

His cousin looked at him clearly weirded out because of his actions.

"What is it this time?"

"Don't talk to me, I'm in a bad mood" He pouted earning a smack from the lass.

"You were the one who keeps on breathing harshly and now you are telling me to shut up? Spill the tea" she scolded and crossed her arms. She's actually not interested but as she's bored af, she has no choice.

"Well.. I saw Lisa and Va-"

"Ok shut up, Jungkook you're getting more and more obsessed with my bestfriend! You can't just follow her wherever she go!" Jennie scolded and flicked his forehead.

"But noo-"

"Believe me if she finds out about this, she will go even further away from you" she again cutted him off, Jungkook looked down thinking about what the lass said.

"I kno-"

"Jungkook, gather yourself up! Learn how to wait, if she wont end up with you then, there's alot more girls out there." She spoke softly and shrugged, jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and touched her forehead checking if she's sick. Jennie's soft face turned into an irritated one and yanked his hand.

"I'm not sick you bunny teeth!"

"Hey okay! I'm sorry, this was the first time I heard you speak in that tone since ....... since that thing happened" Jungkook excused and smiled sadly, Jennie looked at the window and didn't dare to speak again while crystal tears are starting to form on her doe eyes.

"Sorry noona"

"Nah its okay, I'm okay"

᯽⍟᯽⍟᯽⍟᯽⍟᯽⍟᯽⍟᯽⍟᯽

"BROTHERRRRRRRRRRAHHHH" Jin closed his eyes and pretended to sleep though he knows he can't do it.

Jennie arrived at his room with her assignments wearing a duck onesie.
She jumped on his bed and started to slap his shoulder repeatedly.

"Help me with this, hurry!" She demanded and pulled right ear of jin.

"Yah! Stop! This is why no one likes you" he shouted and covered his ears trying to act mad but jennie just showed her gummy smile.