Cold Ceo #8

°•everything will be revealed...
Soon•°

Authors pov.

"Should I.....?" Jennie closed her eyes before jumping... she turned her flashlight on and started walking where she thinks is the right way.  After walking for almost an hour She saw a small abandoned house and decided to stay in and rest for a while. Despite of what is happening to her, she remained calm and think straight. There won't be any connection as she is almost at the middle of the forest. Rubbing her hands together to keep them warm she started to look for some left resources from the house. There she found a thin blanket, match and some wood. She shrugged and started a fire to keep herself warm. She keep thingking what kind of work does he have that it's almost midnight. Her eyes suddenly felt heavy even though she just woked up.. maybe all of the things she did to escape and walking until here made her tired. Her stomach is also growling and her throat felt dry.

She groaned and closed her eyes resting for a bit.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lisa went outside feeling disturbed about what she read few days ago.

"Why wouldn't he tell anyone?" Lisa mumbled and looked at the view of the city. Chaeyoung suddenly went out munching on a potato chips. And went closer to lisa

"You're still awake?" Lisa asked shockingly, Rosé just smiled innocently and shake the potato chips.

"I found Taehyung's pantry so I thought why not eat some?" She shrugged and continue eating.

"You like jungkook don't you?" Rosé straightforwardly asked caughting lisa off gaured and froze in her place.

"I don't-"

"Don't tell me that you don't like him, It's obvious lis.. Your eyes says it all, the way you look at him, the way you smile, and the way your eyes look when he mentions jennie unnie's name" rosé stated and munched again. Lisa felt embarrassed and at the same time creeped out that Rosé has been eyeing her the whole time.

"How about you? You like Jimin right?" Lisa asked literally changing the subject, Rosé let out a loud laugh not caring if the others would wake up, the question she asled made her laugh making the poor maknae confused.

"I can't like him!" Rosé let out and laugh again but stopped when she choke at the potato chips she's eating.

"Ok...ok... we used to like each other but we found out that our parents are getting married so we stopped our feelings towards each other" she explained. Lisa slowly nod her head after listening to her explanation.

She has to stop her feelings just to see her family happy?  Lisa thought and eyed rosé who is now wearing her poker face and sad eyes looking at the colorful city. Suddenly someone compress them into a tight hug and that someone is Jisoo.

"You guys look you're thinking is so deep, mind sharing?" She asked and wrapped her hands around the two maknaes.

They look at her and she looked back at them before pecking both of their foreheads.

"Whoever or whatever you are thinking really is important that it made you guys this concentrate to not notice me calling you." Jisoo said and sighed. They all sat at the bench and started to share stories with eachother.

"How did you and Jennie meet?" Lisa asked the elder making jisoo sigh heavily as she remember the way jennie treated her when they met. You can say it wasn't such a nice greeting.