Idol #1

°•Just the beginning•°

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"You have a potential Taehyung, We would like to take you as a trainee under Bighit, Just call us whenever you made up your mind, Here are the rules that you would have to follow if you accept our offer.
It's normal that we won't allow you to smoke because it might damage your vocal. And tell me if you have any complaints about the rules.

"Kim Jennie You are accepted, Starting next week you will be living under the YG dorms along with your co-trainees, I expect more from you Kim. Don't let me down, Here are the rules everyone follow here under Yg, I expect you to follow that. Don't try to break any of this rules or consequences may come towards you"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The couple went home tired from all the singing and dancing they did but at the same time delighted because their hard work paid off. They couldn't wait to tell eachother the good news they have.

"Tae I have to tell you something" Jennie started excitedly.

"Me too! You go first!" He said with the same energy the lass have. Jennie hugged him and smiled.

"I got accepted!" She shouted happily showing her cute gummy smile making Taehyung pinched her cheeks.

"I got accepted too! I can't wait to debut under Bighit" Taehyung announced full of enthusiasm. But the lass smile faded after hearing the company he's working on. Taehyung seemed to notice this and looked at her confused.

"Jen? Aren't you happy for me?" He asked and his eyes was immediately filled with sadness.

"N-no, I am happy for you its just that... I got accepted In Yg" she looked down, Taehyung looked at her shocked before placing both of his hands on her shoulder gripping it lightly.

"B-but we agreed to audition under Bighit right? Why jen?" Taehyung asked as alot of negative thoughts are already coming to him. They are supposed to be accepted together.

"I did.. but they didn't accept me" Jennie admitted and looked down, Taehyung heavily sighed before taking his phone and dialed the phone number they gaved him. Jennie looked at him as she noticed his actions.

"What are you doing?" She asked tugging his arms.

"I will decline their offer.. I can't stay away from you" he seriously said and tapped the call button making Jennie's eyes widened before yanking his phone away from him.

"Yah! How can you cancel it when you are already near your dream?! You can't just let your hardworke waste just for me!" She scolded him before hiding his phone on her pocket. Taehyung looked at her and shook his head aggressively.

"I don't care jen! Aslong as im near you then I'm ok with that!" He shouted back and tried to take the phone away from her but she backed away.

"Tae~ don't be like this, im sure we can find a way without you declining the offer" she said softly before taking Taehyung's hands and holding it tightly which makes Taehyung calmed down.

"What kind of way?" He asked hugging her like shes going away if he ever let go off her.  Even though they started dating just few months ago they acted like they were together for years. Taehyung can give up anything he has, his richest, his job, his house,he can even take a life just to be with her. And now he's ready to give up his dream for them not to part ways.
Jennie was also on the verge of giving up this opportunity just to be with him but she remembers what he said when she shared her dreams.