Arrange marriage with a jerk #9

°•who is that boy?•°

❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎❦︎♡︎

Taehyung's pov

"I've been receiving some letters, from an unknown person"

"It keeps sending me every other day"

"Sometime it sends me flowers"

"I accept it since I thought that was from you or my business partners"

"Its kinda creepy to say but I really want to meet that person, I just wanna ask what is his/her intentions"

"Sir"

"Sir!" I went back to my senses when I heard my secretary's voice, i cleared my throat and removed the pen that I was currently biting as I fixed my posture.

"Are you okay sire? You've been dozing off the whole day, Mr. Chen even have to call your whole name a few times just to gain your attention in the meeting" he asked worriedly, I nodded and looked out of my window. I've been thinking of Jennie's words. Who is that person? Why is he targeting jennie? If he's another stalker then he would know by now that she's married. Its really concerning when you think of it, He/she can take her away any minute without me knowing, I need to be more extra protective towards jennie now that I found out about her stalker.

"Mr. Kim-"

"Hire some bodyguards to watch over Jennie, tell them I will pay any amount just protect her" i cutted him off, and opened my laptop and started to transfer some files to the usb.

"But sir, Miss Jennie, isn't going anywhere and plus maybe she'll notice the gaurds and ban them" he insists causing me to look up and shot him a glare.

"Its Mrs. Kim and Just do what I told you to do, or you can go out and never come back in this company, Just leave my schedules here, And do what I commended" I said coldly before going back to work again. He immediately nodded and gave me my schedules and dashed out of the room. I took a look on it and whinned,Meeting with Miss Hwang, lunch with mr. Choi, attend the exhibit in the Seoul academy, visit the new opened Orphanage, and Attend the Kim's Anniversary ceremony.

I yawned after seeing my schedule and Pouted, I want Jennie, I want to cuddle with her rightnow. My phone suddenly started buzzing nonstop indicating that someone massaged me. I opened it and furrowed, its from jennie, I thought she's having a meeting rightnow.

"Why the hell is this bodyguards following me?! They told me that you send them to keep an eye on me. Explain!"

I gulped after I finished reading her message, Curse you Baek! I thought of a good excuse but nothing came to my mind.

"I'm just getting extra protective towards you, Don't mind them... Love you" i said and shut my phone not reading her text again. I stared at her picture on my desk, she has a little mandu plushie on top of her head, she's looking so cute, some people said that she's hard to get along too, well she is but its worth it, I can remember all the war we had between eachother, all the fun and crazy times.